Beginners and Beyond

Mondailies (Read 35 times)

LRB

I have been sick for 4 days now.   COME ON ALREADY.  Done with this crap.

I had something in early May, in May FFS. I was just like you have got to be kidding me.

LRB

Good morning!

I had 17 yesterday, but ended up only running 6 due to some bad cramping. Maybe food poisoning. I felt unwell for the rest of the day. Anyway, I'll try the 17 again tonight, and if not tonight, it will be Wednesday, on our national holiday (no work).

Have a good day!

Hope you feel better! It's going to be a long while before I am running distances such as that (if I can get out of my own way), but I am actually looking forward to it having had such a shit year thus far.

And yes, you can remind me that I said that when I am whining about it in a couple of months.  

Zelanie

Today was an unscheduled sleep day.  Needed it. Smile  So I might not get a run in since we have touristy stuff to do today and it's our anniversary.

DavePNW

Today was an unscheduled sleep day.  Needed it. Smile  So I might not get a run in since we have touristy stuff to do today and it's our anniversary.

Happy anniversary Mr & Mrs Z!

Dave

B-Plus

Zelanie

Thanks guys!  Hry, BP, where was that place you said was the US headquarters for the world cup?  I think we're going to try to watch the game from there and then take our chances at Vijis later.

LRB

Reason enough to ESU in my book.

DavePNW

Like you need a reason. 

Dave

Zelanie

There's a whole restaurant around the block from there that only serves dessert.  Plus BP knew some spiffy spots to recommend for dinner. Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Anniversary, Z.

Just landed and have not eaten since 6am. Will have to see if someone delivers or otherwise walk in this heat to lunch when I get to my training facility.

Damaris

B-Plus

Thanks guys!  Hry, BP, where was that place you said was the US headquarters for the world cup?  I think we're going to try to watch the game from there and then take our chances at Vijis later.

I checked and it's just a broadcasting centre at Jack Poole Plaza (near Canada Place). The Commodore in Granville had some free US parties, but nothing today. You can head to Doolin's (home of the Whitecaps supporters) to catch the match then easily take the bus over the Granville Bridge to Vij's. Doolin's is on Granville @ Nelson.

Zelanie

Awesome. The tour guide help continues. Smile

MTA: Today's breakfast suggested by BP was a waffle with fig-orange marmalade.

Cyberic

I justweighed myself. Back to my 45-50 miles per week weight.

B-Plus

Awesome. The tour guide help continues. Smile

MTA: Today's breakfast suggested by BP was a waffle with fig-orange marmalade.

Oh waffles? I guess they're famous for that but I usually get one of the cooked dishes. Did you try the lavender latte?

I walked by Doolin's on my break and they're ready for you. US flag out front 

Baboon

delicate flower

7.  Tired and achy.

<3