Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #208 (Read 26 times)

DavePNW

I will say that every time I finish a run, I make a mental note of exact time and distance, in the event something blows up.

Dave

onemile

URP asked me to join the Sunday funday group this morning so I did.  There ended up being 6 of us. 2 of the guys I had run with a couple times including handheld water guy. It was 80 dgrees at 7:30 and one of the women in the group setup a water cooler in her yard around the halfway point. Anyway 10 miles and fairly enjoyable

And handheld water bottle guy gave me his number to text him re future running plans. He's kind of a douche but maybe it's still better than running alone esp if I am losing RRP

sdWhiskers

I will say that every time I finish a run, I make a mental note of exact time and distance, in the event something blows up.

I might also start recording via Strava, just in case. And I'm curious how different they actually are.

DavePNW

handheld water bottle guy

I don’t remember this story.

Dave

onemile

I don’t remember this story.

The first time I ran with him he carried a water bottle for a 12 mile run in like 40 degrees. That's all to the story

sdWhiskers

The first time I ran with him he carried a water bottle for a 12 mile run in like 40 degrees. That's all to the story

Seemed smart with the conditions that you had today though.

LRB

URP asked me to join the Sunday funday group this morning so I did.  There ended up being 6 of us. 2 of the guys I had run with a couple times including handheld water guy. It was 80 dgrees at 7:30 and one of the women in the group setup a water cooler in her yard around the halfway point. Anyway 10 miles and fairly enjoyable

And handheld water bottle guy gave me his number to text him re future running plans. He's kind of a douche but maybe it's still better than running alone esp if I am losing RRP

This most likely will depend on how full of himself he is and your tolerance of it.

onemile

Seemed smart with the conditions that you had today though.

Definitely!

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

Ran 4 and change. Left hip/groin continues to be stiff/sore even after a number of low/no miles days. Not quite sure what to make of it. But frustrating as I was starting to feel good a week ago and now...it's always something 

No watch issues here although the garmin app still doesn't seem to be working

Oh, and the Tigers are a .500 ballclub with a tie score in the 8th right now. Pretty sure they are going undefeated from here on out!

DavePNW

Oh, and the Tigers are a .500 ballclub with a tie score in the 8th right now. Pretty sure they are going undefeated from here on out!

I looked at their lineup out of curiosity, and the only name I even recognize is Miguel Cabrera. Hard to believe he hasn’t completely fallen apart yet. Oh and it looks like Cam Maybin came back!

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Garmin Fenix smartwatches hit with GPS, run and activity saving glitch amid outage

This guy doesn't say which Fenix he used.  This weekend I have done in order, 12 mile run, 21 mile bike, two hour mountain bike, and 5 mile run, all on my 5X Sapphire with no issues.  Knock on wood!!!!

<3

RunningOnSand

This guy doesn't say which Fenix he used.  This weekend I have done in order, 12 mile run, 21 mile bike, two hour mountain bike, and 5 mile run, a 4-mile run and a one hour walk all on my 5S Sapphire with no issues.  Knock on wood!!!!

RunningOnSand

I can see myself trying to do this, but then forgetting as soon as I walked in the door.