Beginners and Beyond

Something to see here, Tuesday dailies (Read 21 times)

4.5 slow, no legs, with 1 of road Crown Hill.

Will be dog sitting older son’s dog Yuki for the week.

Suki…..and….Yuki

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning!  I went to the pool this morning for the first time in six weeks, and while I was slow, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  I got 2200 yards done.

My glute is being particularly grumpy today.  I've got 18 days until my marathon and while I am starting to have doubts about my ability to run it, right now I would just settle for being able to go about my daily life without being in pain.

<3

sdWhiskers

6 miles, hillier than usual. Kid is doing indoor climbing camp this week so still need to do dropoffs/pick ups but then I'm enjoying having the house to myself. Watched Barbie yesterday finally. While the messaging was good, the movie was just Ehh.

Daffy-- hope they play nice

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

PT this morning, Pilates after work.

Damaris

DavePNW

Watched Barbie yesterday finally. While the messaging was good, the movie was just Ehh.

You’re just about the only one I’ve heard who didn’t love it! Although…I still haven’t seen it.

Woke up this morning with back pain. UGH.

And the wrong week to sign up for two races. Hopefully I can still run through it, will find out shortly.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Just stopped at the grocery store for one quick item we forgot.

Thoughts and prayers to all who haven't done their shopping yet...

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Another 6-miler in cooler weather (cloudy and breezy today).  I'm starting to feel like I've mostly recovered from the marathon.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

DavePNW

Yikes, I’m going shopping today.

Dave

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

Yikes, I’m going shopping today.

I'm likely going very early tomorrow morning.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                    10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Running is Back 10k, 5/12; Greta's Run 5k, 5/19

Baboon

delicate flower

Thoughts and prayers to all who haven't done their shopping yet...

LOL yikes.  Wife and I stopped in after our swim this morning, and there were more people than I expected at 7:30 on a Tuesday morning.  We just needed a few small things.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yikes!

I still haven't seen the Barbie movie. Everybody that I know that has seen it loved it.

Damaris

DavePNW

Stopped into a grocery store to use the restroom during my run. It was about 10:30 AM and not crowded. 

6 miles with strides. Back held up reasonably well. Although I didn’t feel too fast.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Our executive office decided that anyone that is working tomorrow and does not have court can TW. Yay. I'm WFH today so that will make my week so much better not to see the office until Monday (I took Friday off which WE FUCKING WORK).

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 with strides this morning. At least I got out before the rain got heavy. Now it's just miserable out. I went to the grocery store this afternoon and it wasn't bad. Probably more crowded than normal for 1pm on a Tuesday, but only 1 peron checking out in each line. I had to actually go through a line with a cashier to get my free turkey breast.

daffy, cute dogs. Are they the same breed?

sdWhiskers, is the kid off school all week?

sdWhiskers

sdWhiskers, is the kid off school all week?

Yes, no school all week.

Not like my experience as a kid, where we just had Thurs/Fri but then also the following Mon/Tues because of deer (hunting) season!