Beginners and Beyond

Remote TuesDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

This may be one of those times where you just race the stupid thing to the best of your ability, which may be a bit uncomfortable.

Yes, I know what you mean. I was worried about recovering in time for marathon training but I think it will be fine.

delicate flower

Good morning Dailies.  SRD #2.   My long, self-indulgent RR is up for those with an hour to kill.

Disappointed.  I was expecting something much longer.  Please see a lily report for pointers and redo.

This may be one of those times where you just race the stupid thing to the best of your ability, which may be a bit uncomfortable.

Indeed.  Klompus, remember to just do what you can.  We all love you no matter how it turns out.  

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes, I know what you mean. I was worried about recovering in time for marathon training but I think it will be fine.

You will be fine.  Good luck!

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Disappointed.  I was expecting something much longer.  Please see a lily report for pointers and redo.

Indeed.  Klompus, remember to just do what you can.  We all love you no matter how it turns out.  

Love you, too. 

LRB

My new running tights which have been "lost" in the mail the past 24 hours have been found. Oh boy!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

More travel and meetings. No run today

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My new running tights which have been "lost" in the mail the past 24 hours have been found. Oh boy!

I order some Hokas (you know, because I need more shoes, ha) and they got lost at UPS in Hialeah.  They just delivered them.  Maybe they were hanging out with your tights?

Damaris

LRB

I order some Hokas (you know, because I need more shoes, ha) and they got lost at UPS in Hialeah.  They just delivered them.  Maybe they were hanging out with your tights?

That might explain it. lol

Cyberic

5 x 3mins Intervals (~750m) /w 2mins Easy (~375m) on the indoor track to test the ankles. Right now they feel great. If they still feel good by thursday, that'll mean that my "take it a little easier week" last week paid off.

workinprogress11

USRD two. I'm sick as a dog. I'm guessing bronchitis. Hee haw.

B-Plus

Maybe the world is not ready for LRB to rock the tights.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Only had time for 4 with hubby and the weights.

And now he wants to do the race and wants to find someone to cover for him.  Just no!  And make up your mind!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

USRD two. I'm sick as a dog. I'm guessing bronchitis. Hee haw.

Awww, feel better!

Damaris

outoftheblue

Only had time for 4 with hubby and the weights.

And now he wants to do the race and wants to find someone to cover for him.  Just no!  And make up your mind!

You've created a monster.

Life is good.

LRB

I am finally home, what a long ass day.  I did get to meet Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford though so that was cool!