Greek numeral: ΡΛΖ´

Roman numeral: CXXXVII

Binary: 100010012

Factorization: prime

Base 36: 3T36

Duodecimal: B512

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. I have 5-6 and weights. Just tweaked my piriformis by sitting, sigh. Will hop on the foam roller and lay there for a bit.

Damaris

Planned off day and good thing, last night was insomnia night and running would have sucked!  Been doing little chores since 5am.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I decided to go for an easy run this morning, see how my legs are doing. Pretty good, still feeling some tightness in my quad but not bad at all, I I needed to give my adductors a break from rollerblading.

Jetta and I ran 5.5 miles at easy pace, with some walking involved.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

sdWhiskers

9 miles with 60 min progression:

35 min MP

15 min HMP

9 min 10k

1 min faster

First 2 MP miles were too fast so I paid for it at the end. I'm usually much better about pacing but I think I was just excited to be running. And probably felt fresher with 2 RDs this week. Oh well.

Has anyone had a cortisone shot in their shoulder? I have one scheduled for Monday and am wondering what the few days after will be like.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.5 miles including a 1 mile time trial. That was rough, it was 70+ degrees.

LRB

I ran 9.

It was at the trail and there were tons of people out. I had to pee really bad but could never find a spot because of them, which mentally made it worse. Finally, somewhere around mile 7 it got quiet so I hopped behind a tree and let loose; Ahhhh, RELIEF! But wait, 10 seconds into a 60 second deal, footsteps! Fawk. It is soooo disappointing to have to cut off a rocket pee mid-stream, plus it's hard! I felt better afterwards though, even with the abrupt ending, so there was that.

LRB

4.5 miles including a 1 mile time trial. That was rough, it was 70+ degrees.

Running at mile effort for a mile is tough. Still, only 6 seconds off of your PB in 10+ higher degrees suggests your fitness is trending in the right direction. 📈

LRB

35 min MP

15 min HMP

9 min 10k

1 min faster 

No. And thank you! lol

Nice job. I'll probably get back into the swing of things next week...

LRB

Description

137 is the natural number following 136 and preceding 138

Prime: 33rd

Greek numeral: ΡΛΖ´

Roman numeral: CXXXVII

Binary: 100010012

Factorization: prime

Base 36: 3T36

Duodecimal: B512

Someone said to me recently that those who don't like math are people persons, and those who like math are not. I don't know how true it is but clearly, you don't have an issue with numbers. lol

GinnyinPA

9 miles with 60 min progression:

35 min MP

15 min HMP

9 min 10k

1 min faster

First 2 MP miles were too fast so I paid for it at the end. I'm usually much better about pacing but I think I was just excited to be running. And probably felt fresher with 2 RDs this week. Oh well.

Has anyone had a cortisone shot in their shoulder? I have one scheduled for Monday and am wondering what the few days after will be like.

I tried that twice, when I had my rotator issue. It didn't help, but I don't recall it affecting my running at all. I had worse pain with the Shingles vaccine.

DavePNW

7.78 miles.

Dave

Runshortii

I ran 6.

onemile

I ran 14

9.5 miles