Beginners and Beyond

Friday? (Read 41 times)

LRB

I'm off today, so it seems like Saturday to me.

Just about everyone I invited from work came out last night plus 20! I drank way too much beer and stayed way past my usual but had a blast.

I'll run at some point this morning, gonna work on clearing these cobwebs in my head first.  lol

'Sup?

on my way to badass

Whole family home from work/school today.  I shall try and accomplish something (cleanish house maybe) and get a run done.

I had a drink last night.  No cobwebs for me.  I ran out of whisky.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

delicate flower

Last day of vacation.  Maybe I'll run later, and maybe I won't.  I probably should since I've probably gained 62 pounds this week.

<3

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

30 min elliptical, 2 miles walking.

Have a kickass day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

DavePNW

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I did something crazy in what I think was sleep..... around 3:20 this morning I wake up and get Dorian out of bed, which of course wakes him up and then I fully wake up to realize what I am doing........ laid him back down but it was over... he was awake 

Hopefully I can get in like 6-8 miles tonight, but this whole week has just been insane.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

From the Internet.

I'm in temporary-single-parent mode until Sunday (husband is away for a conference) and we have the day off so I tried to drag the kid to the track with me for a workout. The football team was practicing at the nice high school track and the middle school track is apparently under construction because it's all blocked off with fences, so I did hard-mode 6x quarter-mile-ish around one of the public-use athletic fields. The soft surface was nice, but the occasional ruts and dips in the field were not! Felt great to run fast again, though, and I kinda think it was good for my first workout back to be somewhere that I had to completely ignore my watch and run by feel.

LRB

I ran my 7.6 mile square and rocked it....well, it was an easy run so #perspective but still, it's been forever since I had fun during a run.

:windier than a bitch though:

Ric-G

Off today too...5.5 miles this morning...haircut later...maybe a movie too...and definitely a salute to all vets today.

marathon pr - 3:16

LRB

I just bought the 630 bundle.

I have been watching it all fall and figured Black Friday would be the day to snag one if the price was right. Well, at $181 off this morning (it lists for $450), I rolled the dice on it. Hopefully I don't come to regret it in two weeks but even still, it was a great deal.

onemile

I just bought the 630 bundle.

I have been watching it all fall and figured Black Friday would be the day to snag one if the price was right. Well, at $181 off this morning (it lists for $450), I rolled the dice on it. Hopefully I don't come to regret it in two weeks but even still, it was a great deal.

With the HRM?

LRB

Off today too...5.5 miles this morning...haircut later...maybe a movie too...and definitely a salute to all vets today.

I still haven't seen Doctor Strange ffs and now Arrival just checked in as certified fresh on RT. I need to get it in gear!

LRB

onemile

Yes.

I guess I was screwed

LRB

I guess I was screwed

Bad timing.

I paid north of $350 for my 620 without the HRM in July of 2015. It's just one of those things that we have no control over.