Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #146 (Read 29 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, Geico did that a month ago, not sure if it's continuing. But after moving to here, the amount of the insurance payment is so low I don't even notice a chance anymore, ha.

I have either 0 or 8 today. My ankle is somewhat sore from the LR, mostly because I hit it with a cat plate the other day and it's been swollen. Time to do an epsom salt bath, I think.

Damaris

12, not all flat; about half paved flat,  and half Dirt with 16 bumps.

first was memorial at 5:40 this morning

onemile

6 miles for me

DavePNW

6 miles

Gas is back above $3  I still haven't filled up since like March 9. We had been planning to trade in MrW's car this summer but not sure if thats still the plan.

We’re still a little cheaper than you, but our gas has creeped back up a bit too. Of course I only know based on the gas stations I run past. I have not seen this in other places but we have about a 50 cent range in prices. In some cases with stations right next to each other.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ran a mile waiting for the gym to open at 5 this morning, the did some leg strengthening. Then I ran another 4 miles.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

Went out for 8, came back with 10, with intermittent drizzle.

Dave

sdWhiskers

Another round of golf. Teaching DS to play has done wonders for my game.

10 police cars blocked off an area right next to the course because body found. We love this course as its very kid friendly but man, it is not in a good area.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

10 police cars blocked off an area right next to the course because body found. We love this course as its very kid friendly but man, it is not in a good area.

Did a "jogger" find the body?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Half Crazy K 2.0

Is this the same course where you saw a naked guy bathing in the fountain?

sdWhiskers

Did a "jogger" find the body?

News said pedestrian so maybe? 

sdWhiskers

Is this the same course where you saw a naked guy bathing in the fountain?

Yes! We also saw someone being kicked out of an apartment complex. Not a renter but seemed like domestic dispute. Lots of yelling

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

News said pedestrian so maybe? 

There's a reason for that stereotype 🤔

PRs