Beginners and Beyond

Thursday 4/27- Time to Thursday? (Read 31 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Dang...I sure envy your cooler weather... 

IK, R?

Damaris

Cyberic

I just remembered something about this morning: it seemed like there was a circular wind following me. I was doing my intervals around a park and it seemed I always had a head wind.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just remembered something about this morning: it seemed like there was a circular wind following me. I was doing my intervals around a park and it seemed I always had a head wind.

Twister winds!  Good times!  We get those a lot and they are never funny.

Damaris

Cyberic

IK, R?

It was 74 and sunny when I ran back home, easy, and I felt like I was boiling inside at the end. Haven't run in anything this warm in like 6 months.

onemile

I ran 11 with 2x(5k/1k) with the 5k at half marathon pace and the 1k at a moderate pace

It was windy and raining and pretty hard =\

Runshortii

I ran 4. It was windy and rainy but not 75 degrees which was nice

LRB

Penn Relays starts today!

What are your thoughts on Sidney McLaughlin? She smashed the Penn Relay 400m split record today, and was part of the all-star quartet that broke the indoor distance medley relay world record in January.

No more marathons

Todays workout was a repeat of one from a couple of weeks ago - 8 X 1K with 45 to 60 second recovery.

Pace today was start at 7:50 and work down.  Pace the first time was 7:30 and work down.  I didn't know if coach was taking it easy on me before my HM next weekend, or she was still out of it from her HM win last weekend.

I've decided I like 1K intervals.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

Todays workout was a repeat of one from a couple of weeks ago - 8 X 1K with 45 to 60 second recovery.

Pace today was start at 7:50 and work down.  Pace the first time was 7:30 and work down.  I didn't know if coach was taking it easy on me before my HM next weekend, or she was still out of it from her HM win last weekend.

There you go!

onemile

I do too. The 8x1k is one of my favorites

Cyberic

I ran 11 with 2x(5k/1k) with the 5k at half marathon pace and the 1k at a moderate pace

It was windy and raining and pretty hard =\

That's a nice hard workout.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It was 74 and sunny when I ran back home, easy, and I felt like I was boiling inside at the end. Haven't run in anything this warm in like 6 months.

I arrived to a husband on the TM, 87F and 74 dewpoint.  I want to head back North.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

No more marathons

And my damn pain in the ass is coming back.

Did my Coach Jay myrtl rouitine for the first time in months - hope a few weeks of that will help.

Of course I'm so lazy I only do them on the side that hurts Smile

And even got out my roller.  I guess when you roll an area and it hurts that's a good indication that rolling is needed.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Cyberic

I arrived to a husband on the TM, 87F and 74 dewpoint.  I want to head back North.