Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies have arrived on schedule (Read 32 times)

LRB

Today's game may make Michigan's 78-0 victory over Rutgers look like a squeaker. But, the noteworthy factoids:

- First time ever two Super Bowl coaches face each other in an NCAA game, Jim Harbaugh vs. Lovie Smith.

- Making his first start for the Illini is sophomore QB Jeff George, Jr.

They definitively won't be down for long. Although I'm not a fan of the cover 2 defense he'll eventually run there (Rod Marinelli ran it here with the Lions and it. was. a. sieve.), the coaching pedigree Smith carries is solid.

DavePNW

They definitively won't be down for long. Although I'm not a fan of the cover 2 defense he'll eventually run there (Rod Marinelli ran it here with the Lions and it. was. a. sieve.), the coaching pedigree Smith carries is solid.

Lovie took the Bears to the Super Bowl. So he can do no wrong in my book.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

- Making his first start for the Illini is sophomore QB Jeff George, Jr.

Jeff George!  There's a name I haven't heard in a while.  So much natural talent but never could seem to get all his shit together.

<3

LRB

Lovie took the Bears to the Super Bowl. So he can do no wrong in my book.

It didn't end well for you but that opening kickoff was legendary! Lovie had a great run there, was fired after going 10 -  6 I believe.

LRB

Speaking of legendary, I had my quesadilla. It will be dinnertime soon. Smile

Zelanie

8 with the dogs. I got a pair of Altra trail shoes on clearance for $55 so I tried them out. They were way too much for the asphalt but handled the mud really well. With the amount of rain we've gotten lately that will be a good option.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran 8.35 with hubby and lifted weights.  Legs are exhausted.

Damaris