Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #61 (Read 32 times)

LRB

I just noticed mine on the power curve at the bottom of the main screen and when I mouse over it, it was from yesterday's run so I was like WTH?

I'll have to check mine.

Cyberic

Random pre covid dailies thread bump

Half Crazy K 2.0

Random pre covid dailies thread bump

Pre-shut downs yes. Maybe not pre-covid for some of us, was possibly post-covid for me.

66 for the week.

Not much has changed for me I guess!

I was unemployed at that time, but a few days later I flew out to interview for my current job.

And boy, I’ve sure missed all the Stryd conversation!

Dave

LRB

Meanwhile, it looks like the rains are coming hard and steady tomorrow morning. Oh, and it will be COLD. I haven't ridden a treadmill in a month of Sundays. This might get interesting...

My no-treadmill running streak is still alive oddly enough. Goes back to March 9, 2019. 🤯

delicate flower

My no-treadmill running streak is still alive oddly enough. Goes back to March 9, 2019. 🤯

Mine goes back to March 6, but 2020.  There have been plenty of days this past year that I would have used the treadmill, but with no access to one, I've just had to work around the weather.  I didn't miss any runs due to the weather.

<3

Certainly easier for me because of weather, and I haven’t had access to a gym in 1.5 years (starting with pre-COVID unemployment). My last was Sept 2020 (hotel), before that was a few days in July 2019. That one must have been injury comeback based on the fact it was only 2-3 miles. Before that, Feb 2019, which I believe was actually weather. A far cry from my winters in MI when there were stretches when I was on one of those things almost every day.

Dave