Beginners and Beyond

Rainy FriDAILIES (Read 23 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Talking about weight loss, I haven’t run much for the last two weeks (14 miles maybe?) and keeping with my nutritionist 2700 calories a day and specific macros. Lost 6lbs. Running normally stops my weight loss. Go fucking figure. 

Might be all the stress too.

Damaris

LRB

Rest, next 2-3 weeks will likely suck... allergies, I believe maple tree to be specific

Is it just the pollen or the syrup as well?

LRB

I ran 4 at the trail.

It's mating/egg incubating season for geese and the battle between me and the ganders is starting to heat up again!

sdWhiskers

Is it just the pollen or the syrup as well?

Lol

Jasmine makes me sneeze almost instantly.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The dailies want to know about your day now, so you know what to do

2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine done. Now two more weeks, then I should be as fully protected as currently possible.  Time to start looking for more race possibilities.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

sdWhiskers

I had an annual physical earlier this week and my iron came back low but ferritin is high  Quite the paradox. I take an iron supplement daily so didn't anticipate either to be low.

delicate flower

5 mile attempo done.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I went from doing track work on Tuesday in dry, 37º weather to running 5 miles in humid 66º weather today.  I'm not ready for the warmer, wetter weather.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                  10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

bluerun

Super B****

Hurray for normalcy.

(ducks!)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

But did she invite you over for "smoothies" afterwards?? Give up the deets man! 

Not yet! I dunno man, I think I might have lost it. She's 50, single, so I thought maybe my charm would operate again... But nope. Strictly running. No mention of  anything not running related. To my defense, I did mention the Woman and the kids, so maybe she's just well behaved 

DavePNW

YouTube is my jam right now, mostly for videos though. Not sure if I'd ever watch TV from it. How does that work?

Do you have a running mask? Have you run in a mask?

YouTube TV is separate from regular YouTube. It is basically a replacement for cable TV—you get all the usual cable channels including local network affiliates. But it’s streaming rather than cable, so you watch via smart TV or streaming device or on a computer/tablet etc.

And I run in a buff, that I pull over my face when passing people. Or when it’s cold.

Dave

Cyberic

2nd dose of Pfizer vaccine done. Now two more weeks, then I should be as fully protected as currently possible.  Time to start looking for more race possibilities.

Glad for you. In Quebec, they decided it was better to go against Pfizer recommandations and give a single dose to more people  before giving the second dose since we've had provisioning problems. Right now the numbers thrown around are everyone should have had a first dose by the end of June, and be fully vaccinated by September (2 doses on vaccines that require it)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

He finally got a diagnosis: Hodgkins.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

YouTube TV is separate from regular YouTube. It is basically a replacement for cable TV—you get all the usual cable channels including local network affiliates. But it’s streaming rather than cable, so you watch via smart TV or streaming device or on a computer/tablet etc.

We looked into the Hulu version of this a few months ago. But then when we called to cancel cable, they again lowered the price to an acceptable level. Year 6 of the "first year introductory rate" from Directv 

onemile

I ran 8 with a ridiculous Mona.  My legs were having none of that