Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES take the 5th (Read 30 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

This Cowboys game, as they are showing that guy on the ground, I was thinking "His foot is pointing the wrong way."  I will not be watching that replay....

<3

LRB

you-know-what

Yeah Buddy!

Nice race! You've completely flipped the script!

LRB

This Cowboys game, as they are showing that guy on the ground, I was thinking "His foot is pointing the wrong way."  I will not be watching that replay....

When he released the ball that told me all I needed to know!

Half Crazy K 2.0

You know it's bad when Fox says they will not be showing it again.

Cyberic

So Dave, seems like you have nice PRs in your future, the way your training is going and your race times are showing. At 53 yo? 54? I'm happy for you and it's something that is inspiring for me, too.

DavePNW

Joe Buck’s concise commentary when they first show the replay, before cutting to commecial: “Ooooh aieeeee, good lord!”

Dave

DavePNW

So Dave, seems like you have nice PRs in your future, the way your training is going and your race times are showing. At 53 yo? 54? I'm happy for you and it's something that is inspiring for me, too.

I’ll be 54 in April. Yeah the last couple months have really surprised me. We’ll see what happens, but before this I was pretty sure I had peaked and was on the downhill slide. So even if I don’t set any PRs, I’m pretty happy to be where I am. This is a pretty damn unpredictable sport.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Joe Buck’s concise commentary when they first show the replay, before cutting to commecial: “Ooooh aieeeee, good lord!”

Yeah, that was no "announcing" either, but just a guy's reaction to something gruesome.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'm so glad the commentators let me know the guy carted off the field in an air cast is out for the rest of the game. I was expecting him back after half time.

DavePNW

Yeah, that was no "announcing" either, but just a guy's reaction to something gruesome.

Indeed. I was just amused because he is a guy who is never at a loss for words, and he was clearly at a loss for words.

Dave

Cyberic

I’ll be 54 in April. Yeah the last couple months have really surprised me. We’ll see what happens, but before this I was pretty sure I had peaked and was on the downhill slide. So even if I don’t set any PRs, I’m pretty happy to be where I am. This is a pretty damn unpredictable sport.

Very cool