Beginners and Beyond

Happy SaturDailies (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

I would feel the same way as Andrea.  She is sure she did not finish 26.2 miles because of the wrong turn.  She might not be sure, though since she is approximating the distance given by the Garmin which is off on the trails (most of them are).  I ran like 33 miles for my 50K cause I got lost in the reverse of Andrea and my Garmin showed 29, but I did know I ran more than the race.  She is just not sure and she feels she didn't.  It sucks.

7 recovery miles done.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

As other seasoned trail runners tell me, the more twists and turns and switch backs a race has.... the less chance of a GPS watch being correct.... and most go crazy like mine.

That damn course has so many turns, twists and switchbacks I honestly had no idea where I was and I am normally very good with directions.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

I love you and all, but what?? 

^ yes, this.

Dave

Just saw X-Men: Apocalypse. Got less than stellar reviews, and probably justified, but IDGAF because I am a sucker for all things X-Men. So, awesome.

Dave

No more marathons

Just saw X-Men: Apocalypse. Got less than stellar reviews, and probably justified, but IDGAF because I am a sucker for all things X-Men. So, awesome.

Yep   ^^^

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

We are going tomorrow or Monday.  I cannot wait!

PS, I don't care about reviews because what I like to watch are explosive multi million dollar earning movies.  Nothing special or review worthy in those!

Damaris

LRB

You saw a superhero flick before me? GASP.

LRB

We are going tomorrow or Monday.  I cannot wait!

PS, I don't care about reviews because what I like to watch are explosive multi million dollar earning movies.  Nothing special or review worthy in those!

I'll probably see it Sunday and Monday. lol

onemile

It was 80*, feels like 83* at 7:30pm still so I ran on the treadmill. 8 miles with a progression from 7:25 at mile 3 down to 6:55 at mile 7

by the time I was done it was pouring and thunder and lightening.

You saw a superhero ANY flick before me? GASP.

I don't see many movies in the theater. But some, I got to.

They showed a trailer for Suicide Squad. That looks good.

Dave