Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: Looking at my Gucci it's about that time (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Strength training. Good thing I didn't want to run this evening, more storms coming through. Too bad it's not going to get much cooler.

Of course it will. From 103 to 99 after the rain. Smile

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I must be losing my mind but I just got home and felt it was cool enough to run. Then saw it was 97F and 76 and FTS hopping on the TM.

Damaris

LRB

Strength training. Good thing I didn't want to run this evening, more storms coming through. Too bad it's not going to get much cooler.

Probably the same system that blew through here. It was raining like a bitch, then it wasn't.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

It's raining like that in Rio. Pole vault, discus, and hurdles have all been suspended.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's been raining for a good half hour now. Crazy thunder and lightning. We had left the recycling bins outside, so we stood in the garage and DH waited for a break to retrieve them. Felt almost nice out. But we're back to 97 tomorrow.

onemile

I ran 8

on my way to badass

Men's 800 soon.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

Men's 800 soon.

Yay for Murphy!

LRB

I need to go to bed, seriously. I have to run in the morning ffs.

Zelanie

Once again up and over the hill for me tonight.  This time I took the dogs and ran with the group.  They got compliments on their doggy manners, although they were a bit underfoot on the singletrack.