2 mile cool down

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice workout!

I have 7 tonight.

Damaris

Runshortii

Nice workout onemile!

It was storming when I woke up, so I decided I'll do my 8 after work on the treadmill...which I'm already regretting 

Half Crazy K 2.0

7. Weather was nice enough that for the first time in 2.5 months I dropped the run/walk intervals.

delicate flower

Long workout day, took me about four hours:

65 mile ride, with the last 40 miles at race effort.  19.1 mph avg.

4 mile brick run.  7:32 avg pace.

DOIN' WORK.

<3

16 with last 3 at HMP. Faster as it turned out -- HM PR is 7:17, today's splits were 7:13, 7:08, 7:02. Happy with that. Also happy with the first 13 steady in the 8:40s, since it's been a struggle for me to keep it under 9 lately.

68 for the week.

Dave

onemile

16 with last 3 at HMP. Faster as it turned out -- HM PR is 7:17, today's splits were 7:13, 7:08, 7:02. Happy with that. Also happy with the first 13 steady in the 8:40s, since it's been a struggle for me to keep it under 9 lately.

68 for the week.

Nice!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice, Dave.

Damaris

No more marathons

I knew my 100 mile month streak was likely to end this month after 31 months, but I wasn't quite ready to let my "at least one run" per week since Jan 2009 go by yet.  So despite still feeling like shit, i got a slow 2 miles today.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

I knew my 100 mile month streak was likely to end this month after 31 months, but I wasn't quite ready to let my "at least one run" per week since Jan 2009 go by yet.  So despite still feeling like shit, i got a slow 2 miles today.

I've run three stinking times the past two weeks so we're basically twinsies ffs.

LRB

I was out until 2:00 am then worked at a coworker's house for most of the day today so my ass is fried.

Mayweather V McCGregor lived up to the hype. It wasn't a great fight but was definitely worth the hassle. I don't really like him but Floyd is the man. You have to give it to him.