Beginners and Beyond

Week 45 Penguins could use a little common sense! (11/03-11/09) (Read 11 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  Ran with the running club last night so ended up with less than I wanted.  I have 5-6 miles tonight.

Hope'sMom, hope bad weather does not hit you.

Ginny, enjoy the TM.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, the roof guys came and cleaned the roof, and I let Allstate know, so they're putting in the order for re-inspection so that we can get the insurance renewed.  That's all good.

Internet is still down at work, but only for me, not for my labmate, which pretty much means it's the cable that goes to my laptop docking station, since I am the hub of all things internet for my lab.  So I'm working off the wi-fi, but I kinda need to go jiggle wires, I guess.  At least I have connectivity of a sort!

No weights today (woke up a little late), but I did bike in through a LOT of wind.  It couldn't decide if it was a tailwind, a headwind, or a crosswind.  At any rate, I often wondered why I wasn't moving, since I was still peddling.  And since the temps were already in the 40's, it just wasn't the most fun bike ride.  I'm hoping the wind dies down for this afternoon.

I'll leave you with this fellow who was at our feeder yesterday.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

DR - that is the tradeoff in running with a group. You end up with the mileage they want to run, unless you start early and circle back to the group when they start. I stopped going with my Beer Runner group because they always do 4 miles and Tuesday is usually an 8 mile speed day when I'm training.

HM - We get Red Bellied Woodpeckers at our feeder too. Good luck with your internet. I hope the wind dies down for you this afternoon.

Today is probably a rest or XT day. It's cold and windy outside, so I don't really mind staying inside (except for walking Ben, of course).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have a shakeout run.  It was 18F this morning when I left for work, but fortunately dry and sunny.

HopesMom, ugh at the internet issue.

Ginny, yeah, I wasn't planning on meeting them and still had time to do 2.85 before them.  I was short by less than a mile but still good.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Ok, I jiggled some wires, and I have internet. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.