Beginners and Beyond

Your thoughts on the new log upgrades and a question (Read 75 times)

beer run

How do you disable the map from uploading in workouts? The touchscreen on my smartphone is giving me fits trying to move it out the way.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Interesting.  I don't get the map at all but I have the map not to be shared.

Damaris

LRB

Interesting.  I don't get the map at all but I have the map not to be shared.

My maps are marked private as well but load up when I open a workout.

I have not been using the Garmin ANT stick to enter my runs on RA however (since my computer's hard drive was erased) so the map that it shows is of Downtown Boston.

I would just as soon have the map as an option and show my splits instead, but do not see how to do that.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, now I see where.  It's the first tab now.  The third tab has the splits, if interested in that.  It's not that it's uploading, it's that it is the first tab inside the workout and the first one shown.  If you move to the third you should get the correct one.

Damaris

beer run

Oh, now I see where.  It's the first tab now.  The third tab has the splits, if interested in that.  It's not that it's uploading, it's that it is the first tab inside the workout and the first one shown.  If you move to the third you should get the correct one.

I don't want the map

LRB

The third tab has the splits, if interested in that. 

One or two people might be.

PADRunner

I like the manual splits option since my splits never worked.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

One or two people might be.

Then stop whining and click on that tab. 

The map has always been there.  It was just in the second or third tab.  The first tab opens first.  Same thing, different order.

Damaris

DavePNW

My maps are marked private as well but load up when I open a workout.

I have not been using the Garmin ANT stick to enter my runs on RA however (since my computer's hard drive was erased) so the map that it shows is of Downtown Boston.

I would just as soon have the map as an option and show my splits instead, but do not see how to do that.

There are some posts on these subjects on the main boards.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I get the same map when I enter my TM runs.  Weird.

Damaris

LRB

I get the same map when I enter my TM runs.  Weird.

Yes, as I have noted in your log. 

Cyberic

I just activated the sync with GC and I'll see how that works tomorrow.

I just saw that my log was not shared. Were my settings changed with the upgrade or has it always been like that? I thought I shared my log, but not my maps.

DavePNW

I just saw that my log was not shared. Were my settings changed with the upgrade or has it always been like that? I thought I shared my log, but not my maps.

Your log is public. But it's all in km, so is unintelligible.

Dave

LRB

No, your log was not visible.

Cyberic

No, your log was not visible.