Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES: The one excuse I could never use (Read 32 times)

delicate flower

If it's not a payroll week, would you be able to take off?

I work with the school programs, so the hospital rules don't apply to me. Whew.

It depends on what's on the schedule, but my boss gets all grumpy if I take a snow day, so I just plan on being here no matter what.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I love my employer.  So with this ass kicker of a storm bearing down on us tonight, everything is closing.  The Connecticut governor even issued a travel ban on roads starting at 5 AM.  But not my company.  I just got an e-mail that simply says "Please be advised that we will be open tomorrow."  lol

I hate when employers do that.

We have offices that close if there are demonstrations in downtown near that office. We are usually open until 5 the day a hurricane is coming later. You know, cauaw grocery shopping and storm thingies are done themselves.

Damaris

LRB

I drift in and out.

Good answer, that's actually allowed. 

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ran my 6. So sore.

Damaris

delicate flower

It depends on what's on the schedule, but my boss gets all grumpy if I take a snow day, so I just plan on being here no matter what.

UPDATE:  Much to my shock and disbelief, I got the boss's ok to close the department tomorrow.  I think it helps that we're all working late tonight to get our Tuesday work completed, so there will be no need to come in tomorrow.  Anyway, I cancelled my hotel room and will be sleeping in my own bed the next two nights.  HOORAY!

<3

Zelanie

UPDATE:  Much to my shock and disbelief, I got the boss's ok to close the department tomorrow.