Beginners and Beyond

Question on my Garmin (Read 75 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Since 8 this morning to now it's gone down 2%.

Is that an improvement?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

It was............ until I was trying to take the wristbands off to clean those parts as it looked dirty already......... let's just say I had to quickly buy a new one Sad

I had bought this one last April, never took it in the shower with me but I guess it still got dirty through playing with Dorian, going in the woods and whatever else because a couple very important pieces were so frail that it broke. I went around stores in search of one similar as the 410 is no longer being manufactured, but the 620 doesn't come out until next month and I am not spending $400 something on a watch, and the 910 is really no different in price. So I went online to amazon and found one for $200.00 that should be at my door sometime today.........

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

Hope that you enjoy your new watch!  I find that I need to clean mine with rubbing alcohol from time to time.  Otherwise crud just builds on on the contacts, and no amount of rinsing will take care of that.

Just B.S.

It was...........

So turning off the GPS did help with battery life in that model?

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

You can send the 410 in to Garmin and they will replace it with a remanufactured unit fairly cheap.