Beginners and Beyond

WE 1/2 SaturDAILIES (Read 21 times)

onemile

18 miles with 10 at MP. Did the easy part with the running group then busted out on my own. It was hard. Paces ended up OK but I never really got into a groove, I just had to keep pushing. Anyway it’s done, and I guess this is peak week. Now food.

sub-3:20 pace. solid.

KCRuns

I ran a race today! It was the Hill Yeah! 5K.  I am not race ready and my only goal was to have fun. I fully expected to run/walk my super slow easy pace for my slowest ever 5K race, but I surprised myself and did okay! I only walked once, up the big hill. I was much slower than my 5K PR, but that’s okay, I did better than I expected and had a blast. The downhills were fun and the uphills were brutal, but it was wonderful to have a normal live event with my friends.  We stayed a little while at the post race party and then headed out for breakfast. We tried a new spot today and it was delicious. All around, a great morning!

delicate flower

<3

I ran a race today! It was the Hill Yeah! 5K.  I am not race ready and my only goal was to have fun. I fully expected to run/walk my super slow easy pace for my slowest ever 5K race, but I surprised myself and did okay! I only walked once, up the big hill. I was much slower than my 5K PR, but that’s okay, I did better than I expected and had a blast. The downhills were fun and the uphills were brutal, but it was wonderful to have a normal live event with my friends.  We stayed a little while at the post race party and then headed out for breakfast. We tried a new spot today and it was delicious. All around, a great morning!

delicate flower

Good stuff, KCR!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

It was the Hill Yeah! 5K.

This name would scare me. Glad it was an enjoyable morning.

sdWhiskers

Awesome!

sdWhiskers

If a store is not requiring masks, the state mask mandate has been dropped and the CDC is saying the vaccinated don't need to wear them indoors in most situations, I don't think you're being an asshole if you don't wear one. 

I agree. But it'll take me a bit to get used to this after a year of no mask=asshole.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job, KC!

Damaris

Nice!

Dave