Beginners and Beyond

Marvelous Monday Penguins (Read 16 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

They might still take care of you for the experience.  Check them out and check that vet loan whatever thingy.  Good luck!

Damaris

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

2 miles when the storms hit.  Stayed close to home and didn't get wet, except for sweat.  It was 85^.

Zelanie

Hi pens!  Overslept my alarm in a big bad way this morning, so didn't have a chance to check in.  I was going to come right home and run after work, but DH has convinced me not to run when it's 97 degrees out, so I will have a light dinner and wait until it cools off.  Sometimes inertia gets me if I wait until later, so hopefully I stay strong!

Lauren, hope that you find the right combo of discounts and programs to make it happen!  We went with a separate low-rate credit card for Zoe, sounds like your DH isn't interested in considering that?  Since it was separate the interest didn't build up on other things while we were paying for that.

From the Internet.

They might still take care of you for the experience.  Check them out and check that vet loan whatever thingy.  Good luck!

That's what I'm hoping - it seems like kind of a weird problem and it's a fairly delicate surgery, so might be something they would want students to observe.

From the Internet.

Lauren, hope that you find the right combo of discounts and programs to make it happen!  We went with a separate low-rate credit card for Zoe, sounds like your DH isn't interested in considering that?  Since it was separate the interest didn't build up on other things while we were paying for that.

I hope so too. Tonight I keep checking her breathing and comparing it to the other cats, I can't tell if it's looking abnormal again or if my anxiety is just getting the better of me right now (that's likely the case, but you never know with a cat who can hide symptoms so well). I'm worried that if I have to bring her in for chest taps every week I'll never get the money together for the surgery.

With the job situation being up in the air and looking at basically a second mortgage worth of student loans when we start paying back my loans on top of his this fall, he's really not interested in going into any more debt, but maybe I'll call the credit union where I have my car loan and see if they can hook me up with some sort of lower-interest line of credit just as another option. The interest rate they were able to get me for my used car was hilariously low.

Zelanie

I hope so too. Tonight I keep checking her breathing and comparing it to the other cats, I can't tell if it's looking abnormal again or if my anxiety is just getting the better of me right now (that's likely the case, but you never know with a cat who can hide symptoms so well). I'm worried that if I have to bring her in for chest taps every week I'll never get the money together for the surgery.

With the job situation being up in the air and looking at basically a second mortgage worth of student loans when we start paying back my loans on top of his this fall, he's really not interested in going into any more debt, but maybe I'll call the credit union where I have my car loan and see if they can hook me up with some sort of lower-interest line of credit just as another option. The interest rate they were able to get me for my used car was hilariously low.

I understand.  We don't have a lot of other payments right now.  Maybe when he sees an actual payment number it will look less scary.