Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES are busy cheering Baboon and the Mrs (Read 37 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Very nice.

Were you on rolling hills? Your splits would seem to indicate so.

I guess?  Well, I had to do the last seven by myself, so let's blame that... It's impossible to avoid those around here!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

From the Internet.

I ran the Falmouth Road Race today and it was incredible. A++ would run again. Stayed with family friends (parents' friends who are basically part of the family) who live on the Cape so I wouldn't have to wake up any earlier than stupid o'clock to get to the race on time, fueled with a feast and a bunch of white wine last night, and my very soul is refreshed and ready for my next adventure now. They're the nicest, most calming/grounding people for me to be around.

New teacher orientation tomorrow!! D: Big grin

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Nothing today? How are you after yesterday's 30?

Feeling remarkably good. Yesterday my ankles were sore. Today they're fine. I credit the realllly slow miles for my recovery. So I ran 5k slow on the tm today.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I ran the Falmouth Road Race today and it was incredible. A++ would run again. Stayed with family friends (parents' friends who are basically part of the family) who live on the Cape so I wouldn't have to wake up any earlier than stupid o'clock to get to the race on time, fueled with a feast and a bunch of white wine last night, and my very soul is refreshed and ready for my next adventure now. They're the nicest, most calming/grounding people for me to be around.

Awesome

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Cyberic

Feeling remarkably good. Yesterday my ankles were sore. Today they're fine. I credit the realllly slow miles for my recovery. So I ran 5k slow on the tm today.

You're the real deal!

Brilliant

... my very soul is refreshed and ready for my next adventure now. 

That sounds lovely; I'm glad you had such a great time!

But you deserved a day off!    Nice job.

Cyberic

A 7 mile race? Your pace got faster and faster as the race went on. That must have felt good.

Zelanie

Lauren, sounds like the perfect way to spend the weekend before school starts up again!

I ran 6 up in the hills with the dogs.  3rd week in a row I've hit my mileage target, which had been a struggle for me there for a bit.

LRB

I guess?  Well, I had to do the last seven by myself, so let's blame that... It's impossible to avoid those around here!

Definitely a strong run!

LRB

Lauren, sounds like the perfect way to spend the weekend before school starts up again!

I ran 6 up in the hills with the dogs.  3rd week in a row I've hit my mileage target, which had been a struggle for me there for a bit.

Awesome!

LRB

I went to a place I've been wanting to go to forever. Everyone raves about it but I was not all that impressed. I hate it when that happens. lol

Zelanie

I went to a place I've been wanting to go to forever. Everyone raves about it but I was not all that impressed. I hate it when that happens. lol

The desserts were not a work of art, then?

Cyberic

Was the beer good?

LRB

The desserts were not a work of art, then?

I didn't try one. Plan to go back for the peach cobbler though!

LRB

Was the beer good?

The one I tried was not very. I probably should have had their flight of beers, but had a bloody mary instead. It was supposed to be "off the chain". If it was, the chain I got must've been rusty!