Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES (Read 27 times)

LRB

False.  I have clipless.  My bike never leaves the trainer anymore.

Sheeit, no one in their right mind would walk in front of that thing while you're on it. lol

Orangetheory this morning - got 2.8 miles of treadmill time in.  It was a power day, so I also got some nice sprints in there as well!

LRB

In the D?  Yes.  Marathoning twice before then too!

Awesome. Hopefully there's enough time to meet you two at El Charro for an avocado crisp. It's amazing.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awesome. Hopefully there's enough time to meet you two at El Charro for an avocado crisp. It's amazing.

You had me at El Charro...

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am a such a klutz I can't imagine putting clips to my bike.  I have already fallen just by moving...

Damaris

delicate flower

Good morning!

I rode 43 in intermittent light rain.  It's so humid the rain didn't really make any difference, other than the wet road slowing me down on the downhill curves.

I ordered some clipless pedals and cleated shoes, and got them yesterday.  Why in the hell didn't I get them when I bought the bike?  They are the shit!  They beat the hell out of the toestraps I was using.

Have a great day folks!

Yeah buddy!  You'll ride more efficiently and with more power now.  Did you fall down at a stop yet?  Smile

<3

LRB

Yeah buddy!  You'll ride more efficiently and with more power now.  Did you fall down at a stop yet?  Smile

Doesn't everyone. lol

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I fell with the toestraps, twice.

Runner with a riding problem.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Went out to Fort Sam this morning with doing 3 miles in mind.  But felt good once I got out there and ended up doing 5 miles. Very very easy pace, 11-something per mile, which felt good for my legs after my GIANT HILLS 5K last Saturday.

Registered for all the October races I want to do.

Then was looking at my upcoming races from now until the end of October and if I get to do them all, then I will have 71 races completed for this year by the end of October.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I ran 8 but it won't upload Sad

Love seeing that dog of yours, onemile.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

onemile

Love seeing that dog of yours, onemile.

always happy to oblige 

Half Crazy K 2.0

7.7 with intervals. Started out really humid, felt slightly better as the run went on.

Onemile, did the dogs go swimming in that picture?

onemile

7.7 with intervals. Started out really humid, felt slightly better as the run went on.

Onemile, did the dogs go swimming in that picture?

They did Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 done!

Damaris