Beginners and Beyond

Throw-It-Down Thursdailies (Read 33 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Waving from TN. Cats are super calmed today. Hershey did fight the rear wiper several times. He meowed at it in fear.

Damaris

DavePNW

DS texted me asking if I'd ever peed myself running a marathon. Not sure where that came from. I told him no (not yet anyway), and mentioned that there are plenty of portapotties at the start and along the course. I did not bring up the PM; non-runners do not want to hear about that.

Dave

RunningOnSand

DS texted me asking if I'd ever peed myself running a marathon. Not sure where that came from. I told him no (not yet anyway), and mentioned that there are plenty of portapotties at the start and along the course. I did not bring up the PM; non-runners do not want to hear about that.

Is he considering a marathon? I'm assuming not since you called him a non-runner. Good thing he didn't see this one:

RunningOnSand

Oh, and Wolvmar--let us know how your PT appt went!

LRB

I was! I may have posted my race time where we were on the same page lol!

LRB...I'm sure she is. Meb was shockingly tiny too. Kara, on the other hand, didn't actually seem that small.

https://ibb.co/F6jsPqH

I didn't think Shalane or Amy were all that small either.

DavePNW

Is he considering a marathon? I'm assuming not since you called him a non-runner. Good thing he didn't see this one:

LOL no. [removes gingerbread man pic from quote box]

I am guessing he just heard it's something runners do, and wanted to confirm. I'll have to ask him where it came from.

Dave

DavePNW

If this is not your computer background pic, then I don't know what.

Dave

DavePNW

LOL no. [removes gingerbread man pic from quote box]

I am guessing he just heard it's something runners do, and wanted to confirm. I'll have to ask him where it came from.

Ha, so I did ask him where it came from. He said a friend insisted that marathoners regularly shit themselves because they can't stop to use the bathroom. I said that I would not use the word "regularly", but it's been known to happen, and then ended up explaining the PM to him after all.

Dave

GinnyinPA

I would like to meet Desi. Because we shared the 2018 Boston experience, I think I identify with her more than any other professional athlete.

I ran 10 today with 5 at LT.

sdWhiskers

Meb is also very small IRL.

DavePNW

Ryan Hall is of course now a big beefy dude.

Dave

delicate flower

I treadmilled 5 miles because rain.  I got my schedule for next week and I like it!  Two scheduled doubles and 50+ miles.

<3

LRB

I ran 8.

It was another stinker. You can probably just start calling me Stinky. lol

Cyberic

I ran 8.

It was another stinker. You can probably just start calling me Stinky. lol

I prefer Stinks. Sounds more intimate that way.

Cyberic

2 pretty girls. Would be a nice pic if that dude in the middle were 't wearing an "equipment green" Jacket