Beginners and Beyond

For the love of all that is good and holy; WTF is this?! (Read 109 times)

LRB

Let's see a side-by-side comparison with that basketball short-wearing, iPod-popping, I ain't never wearing anything with shorter thana 7" inseam runner from back in da day.

If the Boyz n the Hood ever see this I will be dead meat.

Great point though. I do not even know who I am anymore.

Buelligan

It moved.

LRB

LRB

All of the race pics are up and each of them are labeled with Please Don't Steal. Are you kidding? How about please don't rip us off you #$&×.

From the Internet.

All of the race pics are up and each of them are labeled with Please Don't Steal. Are you kidding? How about please don't rip us off you #$&×.

My HM in May includes free access to all your pictures as part of the race registration fee. All other races, take note please!

B-Plus

Should I post the photos I stole from my last race? Well, not stolen from the race, but stolen from the photographers.

It's Rick making America beautiful, that's WTF it is.

outoftheblue

My HM in May includes free access to all your pictures as part of the race registration fee. All other races, take note please!

Mine too.  Not that I want a framed souvenir from that one, lol.

Life is good.

Amazonian Princess

It's Rick making America beautiful, that's WTF it is.

+ 1

I can. I will. I am. 

LRB

+ 1

There's some ugly ass photos in that collection they took of me. I'm talking some of them would make a dead man wish he was dead if he seen them. lol

And I can have all 27 on CD for $59.95. Sheeit, they should pay me for having to look at them shits. lol

Little Blue

OK, you activated my inner stalker.  Yeah, there are a few in there that look a little rough.  A couple that probably made the photographer say "oh shit .. delete, delete!"

LRB

OK, you activated my inner stalker.  Yeah, there are a few in there that look a little rough.  A couple that probably made the photographer say "oh shit .. delete, delete!"

Hilarious!

I see a floater pic and some handsome dude in it.

For sure!

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K