Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES are here for you, fine people (Read 32 times)

No more marathons

8" Ult-meat pizza from Kipplees, and it was all mine. I ate all but 2 pieces and then got sick/bloated 

Holy shite that looks good.

Leg is feeling much better today - can almost walk without looking like Chester from gunsmoke (bet not many of you youngsters even know what that is).

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

From the Internet.

sausage in the back

Lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What's on that thing? I see pepperoni, bacon, and I think ham. Is that sausage in the back?

Honestly..... not sure.

Just got back from seeing Central Intelligence. It was hilarious, though I would have to say there was more potential there that wasn't tapped into between Dwayne and Kevin.

And yes still bluesky, it was very good. Had I ran something like 10-15 miles, it probably wouldn't have upset my stomach so much. I don't even want to know the calories or sodium in that thing.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I did 10, 5 on the TM, then husband told me it's 79! so I went outside only to realize he only gave me the temps, and not the heat index of 95 and the DP of 75, so I came back after a mile all sweaty and dead to finish 4 on the TM.  LOL.

Damaris

onemile

I ran 6.

delicate flower

FYI if you are bored Saturday, I am #173.

http://m.raceresults360.com/v1/index.html?racekey=wYrGvD&brand=AllSports

<3