Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies - Rain or wind? You pick. (Read 39 times)

Docket_Rocket

Marathon one month from today. What in the actual fuck.

We tend to race marathons on the same weekend.  And you do well and I screw up.  Damn you this time too, since I run on the 28th!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

I give you credit for keeping plugging along

I'm already registered, so what else am I going to do. I guess I can just sit back and let race day magic do its thing.

Dave

We tend to race marathons on the same weekend.  And you do well and I screw up.  Damn you this time too, since I run on the 28th!

Well if we always do the opposite, you could be in for a good day.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

I'm already registered, so what else am I going to do. I guess I can just sit back and let race day magic do its thing.

This is generally always my plan

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

sdWhiskers

5.5 miles of stroller hell. Guys, my kid turns 5 this weekend which is like 40 lbs too heavy to be pushing in a stroller. But MrWhiskers had an open water swim with local tri club so it was stroller or no run. There is no easy pace with that type of load.