Beginners and Beyond

Wicked Humid WEDNESDAILIES (Read 42 times)

LRB

On a starving stomach, it would only help me feel unconcious! 

I can confirm this.

LRB

I am waiting to get the oil changed  in DD's car while she is home in the AC. I think I have "sucker" stamped on my forehead somewhere.

I just say no to everything unless they can prove it's broken.

Little Blue

I can confirm this.

You've seen me drink on any empty stomach?

Little Blue

I think her kid suckered her.  Even worse.

Zelanie

Trying. They almost got me with the engine treatment. 

LRB

Trying. They almost got me with the engine treatment. 

There is the one flush I get from time to time because it makes sense, and the air filter when it is black as charcoal.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Zelanie

There is the one flush I get from time to time because it makes sense, and the air filter when it is black as charcoal.

We haven't had the oil changed since before I went to Costa Rica last year,  but it hasn't been driven much either. We will get it in to an actual shop for service sooner or later. This is just because she's taking her first solo road trip on Fri. Just like an hour away,  but still!

LRB

You've seen me drink on any empty stomach?

Well, not exactly that.

LRB

This is just because she's taking her first solo road trip on Fri. Just like an hour away,  but still!

Yeah better safe than sorry, especially when a youngin' is involved.

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.25 miles with 7 hill sprints according to Garmin 405, 5.55 miles according to the FitBit.

Texax_CPA, long clothing will help, but I think if you get the poison ivy oil on them, you could still get it on your hands post run. Hope your daughter feels better.

Zelanie, cool shirt.

FreeSoul, watch the bumps from the allergies. My bull terrier had really bad seasonal allergies and her bumps would get infected. I lost count of how many bouts allergy induced MRSA outbreaks she had.

Ah, the engine flush. With my old car, the local mechanic we went to asked every time. It was not recommended on my car. One time the guy phrased it differently when he called me so I said do it. We stopped going there after that. My new car only needs an oil change every 7500 miles, I am just coming up on the 2nd one and I've had the car well over a year.

LRB

5.25 miles with 7 hill sprints according to Garmin 405, 5.55 miles according to the FitBit, FFS.

I fixed that for ya.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

5.25 miles with 7 hill sprints according to Garmin 405, 5.55 miles according to the FitBit.

Texax_CPA, long clothing will help, but I think if you get the poison ivy oil on them, you could still get it on your hands post run. Hope your daughter feels better.

Zelanie, cool shirt.

FreeSoul, watch the bumps from the allergies. My bull terrier had really bad seasonal allergies and her bumps would get infected. I lost count of how many bouts allergy induced MRSA outbreaks she had.

Ah, the engine flush. With my old car, the local mechanic we went to asked every time. It was not recommended on my car. One time the guy phrased it differently when he called me so I said do it. We stopped going there after that. My new car only needs an oil change every 7500 miles, I am just coming up on the 2nd one and I've had the car well over a year.

Sadly Bullies and Pitties seem to have really, really, really bad... awful and atrocious skin allergies  I have yet to meet a Pittie or a Bullie that wasn't prone to skin allergies and some would even lose  a lot of their hair. It's just awful.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sadly Bullies and Pitties seem to have really, really, really bad... awful and atrocious skin allergies  I have yet to meet a Pittie or a Bullie that wasn't prone to skin allergies and some would even lose  a lot of their hair. It's just awful.

Yea, it's not fun to deal with. We thought the skin issues were going to kill our dog, she had a full one MRSA outbreak one summer that took about 12 weeks of antibiotics to cure. We basically had only did "hands off" vet care for her last 3 years or so, she had some odd lumps that on a different dog would trigger a biopsy, but our vets were in agreement that the high risk of infection was not worth it (especially when the dog had already far exceeded any usual life expectancy for her breed).

workinprogress11

Z, that is an awesome shirt.

+1

7 miles for me. The humidity broke a bit but just for today, I think.