Beginners and Beyond

Thursdailies for Marjorie's Dad (Read 30 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Oh, cool, now Strava is stealing bike miles from me too.  It was 25, not 24.9!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

I usually see Strava adding mileage. That is when I pay attention to that stuff, which I rarely do.

bluerun

Super B****

I usually see Strava adding mileage. That is when I pay attention to that stuff, which I rarely do.

I can understand how it happens when it's GPS-based... but I ride on a trainer.  The ONLY data providing distance is the cadence sensor!

chasing the impossible

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It does that to me a lot on the TM runs and the bike rides.  It says 15, FFS! It also records more time than I spent moving whenever I stop the watch and go to the bathroom, for example, while on the TM, but if I do it outside, it does not.

OTF done.  The cupping my PT did of the ITB and shoulder made everything so ouchie.  But spent the 30 minutes of the bike standing up, so I expect a model ass soon!

Damaris

workinprogress11

Marjorie, I'm so sorry for your loss.

LRB

I ran into a pole this morning. 

Missed this last night.

LMAO

delicate flower

It steals speed from me.  I am still trying to figure out why it does that.  Today's ride said 19.5 mph on my Garmin, and Strava has it at 19.3.

My legs were tired on my ride, and I didn't even attempt to hit my power intervals.  Three hard days on the heels of my Olympic triathlon.  I'm feeling that.

<3

Runshortii

Marjorie, I'm so sorry about your dad Sad

I ran 8. I wanted to do some sort of workout because I haven't been doing a lot of faster stuff. I did a 2 mile w.u, 4 mile tempo and 2 mile c.d. I wanted to do 5 miles at tempo, and do it faster, but it was 82 degrees and sunny  Of course 10 minutes after I finished it was overcast 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Missed this last night.

LMAO

I did that once with a sign that shouldn't have been that close to the path on the sidewalk.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

Missed this last night.

LMAO

IT'S NOT FUNNY!!  (I mean, I can see how it might be if it's not your hip.  And it wasn't funny to see because I didn't run into it head-on, it was one of those short poles that block off a path to keep cars from accessing it.  I thought I was going around it.  Apparently I didn't, because it smashed into me on my way past it.)

chasing the impossible