Beginners and Beyond

Woman "Asked" to Cover Toned Upper Body (Read 139 times)

LRB

I did not even notice the leg warmers.  I couldn't look away from the ass. lol

You crack me up!

LRB

Maybe... I heard they sell those as well. And for men too, in case you're interested. 

Probably.  My nickname around these parts is N/A, and that does not stand for non-applicable.

LRB

I know where she can get both arranged in the mecca of plastic surgery.  Brazilian Butt Lifts are the most performed plastic surgery in South Florida.

If she paid for that ass she got her moneys worth!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I did not even notice the leg warmers.  I couldn't look away from the ass. lol

I couldn't look away from that ball.  OUCH.

Running is dumb.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

That's exactly how I stand when I take a drink of water.

StepbyStep-SH

I'm glad someone else commented on the breasts - because there is no way you can have that low a body fat % and keep mounds like that unless they've been bought and paid for.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I forgot to mention she has her own clothing line, something tells me that is her clothing so I guess she is advertising........ but I think she has become kind of desperate for attention or whatever, now that I don't read those women's fitness mags, I don't really hear much about her. She definitely did get implants, most of your female fitness competitors get implants because they don't have any of their own boobs. Most though only go to a B or C cup, I think she went a little....... more.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

She says this is her before and after pic...

If you google Jennifer Nicole Lee and click images, you will see her pretty much naked, not just for photo shoots but out rollerblading and working out, and I am pretty sure she always had some camera crew with her or some shit.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

happylily

Why is it that after losing the weight she has trouble doing her pants up? Shouldn't it be easier without the belly fat? 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Why is it that after losing the weight she has trouble doing her pants up? Shouldn't it be easier without the belly fat? 

No, no.  It's actually quite difficult.  In fact, I often find my pants just falling down.....right in the middle of anywhere.  Heck, a Walmart, Target even a walk in the park.  Sometimes the drawers just fall straight down as if they'd been unbuttoned by someone.

Strange, for sure!

And then there's the underwear......

Randy

Little Blue

I had to go back and look at the picture of her drinking.  She seems to have measurements that would approximate Barbie, if Barbie was human.  If she were a real person, the original Barbie doll's measurements would have been an incredible 39-18-33.  link

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, dude on some of her youtube videos of her cooking "recipes", she sounds very hyped up like on serious caffeine doses or something. I used to really like her and admire her, but in the last couple of years she just seems desperate to stay in some sort of spotlight. What I find strange is that she runs around half naked, and you don't hear people shaming her for showing off but we'll hear about that "What's your Excuse" chick Maria Kang or whatever and how she's "attacking fat people" and shit. Weird.

PRs

Planet Fitness is very location specific on the attitude issues.  After I'd been running about 6 months, I set up a meeting with the in house trainer to add some basic core and strength to my routine, explicitly for the purpose of reducing injury risk.  His position was that if I couldn't give him at least an hour at least three times a week there was no point in my doing any strength training whatsoever.  As I'd already bought a treadmill, I cancelled my membership.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

True on location specifics.

The plank position is a great workout for strengthening your core, and then of course push ups and squats and lunges can all be done at home. I've gotten used to using my free weights at home rather than needing a gym Smile

Planet Fitness is very location specific on the attitude issues.  After I'd been running about 6 months, I set up a meeting with the in house trainer to add some basic core and strength to my routine, explicitly for the purpose of reducing injury risk.  His position was that if I couldn't give him at least an hour at least three times a week there was no point in my doing any strength training whatsoever.  As I'd already bought a treadmill, I cancelled my membership.

PRs

outoftheblue

What's with all the endless posing and selfies?  Were people always this vain?  With her body, I would think she would get enough positive attention just walking around in normal clothing.   I'm all for being proud of your body, but yeesh.  Maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

Life is good.