Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #11 (Read 32 times)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

100 days until Boston...

I’ll be in mid 30s for miles for the second week in a row. Hammy tendon issues are still there, as evidenced by my butt not liking sitting for very long, but I think I’m on the right track. [insert fingers crossed emoticon]. Just hope the rest of this winter is as mild as the start!

RunningOnSand

It was -3*F when I woke up this morning, and is 7*F now ("feels like" of -6*F), so I'll run inside on the TM. 

I ran 7.2 on the TM, and only chaffed mildly so I'll call that a win.

Also on the win, Dh is yelling (happy yelling) while watching the Vikings so maybe that's a good sign? Game just started, so still plenty of time to lose. 

RunningOnSand

100 days until Boston...

I’ll be in mid 30s for miles for the second week in a row. Hammy tendon issues are still there, as evidenced by my butt not liking sitting for very long, but I think I’m on the right track. [insert fingers crossed emoticon]. Just hope the rest of this winter is as mild as the start!

Best of luck (on both the butt/hamstring, and also the mild weather!). Countdown is on!!!

LRB

100 days until Boston...

Actually, your countdown timer says 99 days.

I'm in a complete no pain zone in my ass for the moment. Had a massage Tuesday and my therapists couldn't believe how limber I was. It seems I've recovered well from a 12 month training beat down. Now, to do it all over again.

Baboon

delicate flower

Go Vikings.

100 days until Boston...

YESSIR!!  I think I am just about right in line with where I was a year ago.

<3

LRB

Go Vikings.

No horse in this race, I'm indifferent. Looking for the Ravens to advance and play Houston, which means neither will likely happen. lol

GinnyinPA

I ran an easy 5 on a windy afternoon.

D - I'm glad you heard from your parents.

onemile

I ran 12 with a fluffy effort Mona in the middle. At the indoor track because everything is covered in ice and snow

onemile

Excellent! Congratulations to all 3 racers!

onemile

Are you running to power next week or was there not enough time to experiment with that this cycle?

I only have about 4 weeks of data so not really using it yet.

LRB

Makes sense. The more I listen to the podcasts the more anxious I am to have the thing assign me my real power number so I can start training to it. I'm pretty much done with racing and training by pace, it's a wrap. #thefatladyiswarmingup

LRB

And actually you should be closer to 6 weeks of data.

Cyberic

Makes sense. The more I listen to the podcasts the more anxious I am to have the thing assign me my real power number so I can start training to it. I'm pretty much done with racing and training by pace, it's a wrap. #thefatladyiswarmingup

I'm not there in my head yet. Well actually I don't really train by pace much either. Now that I think of it I'm not really yraining. Shit, I'm not even running!!!

Really though, when I do a workout, I'll run it by feel on most occasions, but I'll double check myself with either pace if it's flat and non windy, or I'll switch to power when I know pace doesn't represent my effort. But I still prefer to work on my effort perception.

Cyberic

I ran 12 with a fluffy effort Mona in the middle. At the indoor track because everything is covered in ice and snow

A fluffy effort Mona, huh? 

onemile

A fluffy effort Mona, huh? 

Lazy Becky mode