Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins: Steaks are overrated. (Read 17 times)

Jill.

Penguin Power!

I would guess my last steak was sometime in 2004 or 2005?  I did 2 easy on the treadmill today before heading down to see my mom for a few days.

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

From the Internet.

My last steak was right now. Steak tips and spaghetti with a whole mess of broccoli and halved cherry tomatoes and garlicky oil. YUM.

Two workout day, and I have finally conceded defeat - my leg days will have to be modified from now until post-marathon. Good opportunity to make time for the single-leg and core work that I neglect when I'm lifting real heavy and making progress.

The run was hot and I wouldn't do it again. Blech. 90 and sunny at 11 AM, though dew point wasn't too bad (65 I think?). Would have run later but there's an air quality advisory - I know how I handle heat, but no clue how my lungs would feel with elevated ground level ozone.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yes, I think Docket has weather that is outdoor runnable from Feb 12-18th. 

Sometimes less!

7 with 5 X 400m on the TM.  I am even dehydrated only going in and out of buildings, sigh.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had a steak in 1995. It was good.

Today I woke up, went to PT, ran another 3 miles, went home, showered, packed, and now I'm at the airport again. LA tonight, Magic Mountain tomorrow!  If we have energy left when we arrive, we may check out the Santa Monica pier tonight.

Must have been good if you still remember it...

Damaris