Beginners and Beyond

Cold and ice and Wednesdailies (Read 40 times)

Good morning, winter wondailes!

snow

There is now a facepalm smilie -- that was me when I looked out the window this morning.  Good day to be off, I'll be holding down the fort here on Snow Hill rather than going anywhere as planned.

Next up, a date with the snowblower and then any indoor chores I can get done.

Baboon - Nice workout, 10ish with a good chunk at GMP is a favorite of mine.

Kristin - excellent day to be at home

Scotty - glad that Peanut is ok.  Have fun at the office party.

Sparker - warm is a relative thing

D - good progress for Trixie, hopefully

Step - enjoy your workout

Rick - trade ya that dreadmill run for one better done in snowshoes

Free - good job on the streak

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Pretty image Jay, unfortunately just because it is a beautiful scene doesn't mean it would be a beautiful run lol. I forgot to mention the temperature  during this morning's run - 16 degrees with a felt like 7 I think.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just because it's there.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi dailies...

I am on a break. I have been going for over a year and after a marathon, I figure now is a good time for two weeks off. I will likely do a few short runs, but that's it.

How do you get a picture on here? That little tree icon is gone. Or is that just on the phone?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You mean the pictures icon?  I cannot see any of the options unless I am standing on top of them and then I only see the words of what they are.  So, Eric definitely did something (upgrade or whatever) and my IE at work does not like it.

Damaris

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

You mean the pictures icon?  I cannot see any of the options unless I am standing on top of them and then I only see the words of what they are.  So, Eric definitely did something (upgrade or whatever) and my IE at work does not like it.

Yes. The little tree. It's not there anymore, unless it's just gone from the phone. I haven't used the desktop yet.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

My car door was frozen shut this morning, gotta love winter. Smile  MLR later today.

Hope everyone has a great day, try to stay warm!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Mine shows a little picture of a mountain and what I think is a sun and it says "insert/edit image".

Then you have to paste the source, description and then dimension. I tried it and here is a pic from Sunday.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This last Saturday I thought I was going to have to crawl through the back of my Tahoe.

Hey everyone!

My car door was frozen shut this morning, gotta love winter. Smile  MLR later today.

Hope everyone has a great day, try to stay warm!

PRs

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Yeah the mobile formatting changed this morning. The regular toolbar is gone and replaced with one that only has options to bold, italicize, underline, cross out or make the words go up high like an exponent (like this)

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

Yes. The little tree. It's not there anymore, unless it's just gone from the phone. I haven't used the desktop yet.

Use the little mountain instead:

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You see?  I cannot see the options.  Just see text boxes.

Damaris

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

The whole top row of tools and the whole right side are gone too. Just the B, I, U, S and X2 remain

Use the little mountain instead:

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

TM runners, any good TM brand recommendations?  I am getting a TM for Christmas no matter what husband thinks about it. :-)

Damaris

Ric-G

3 miles last nite...kids are sick...i'm feeling sick too...ugh....let's see how this plays out...some of those winter pics are cool to see. have a great day all!

marathon pr - 3:16