Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES with rain for a change (Read 30 times)

delicate flower

Phil, I canceled our Disney hotel, so not going.  Sorry I am missing meeting you guys again.

I am feeling better but I have a work trip Monday and I really need to be 100% for that.

And because I just cancel the hotel, I bet you I'll be 100% tomorrow.

Bummer.  Alrighty...hope you feel better.

<3

LRB

Try one before a race and you might just run right out of your shoes....either that or have a heart attack. lol

Cyberic

Awesome!  When is it again?  Please add it to the race thread. 

Done, boss

Cyberic

His PR predicts a 3:52 50k. That might get him some bling out of the deal. 👍

Hahaha, I'm not doing this prediction game. There's chips, pop and all kinds of stuff at the stations. And the last part of the course, after completing the marathon distance, is uphill all the way.

I have no idea what time I'll do, and it is fine like that. I'm thinking it will probably be around 4:15 or something.

MTA : That is a 8:30 pace overall. I will run faster but with the stops...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I tried that stupid frappe after all. The taste was nothing like I expected and I tossed it after two sips. lol

Bitch had a mean kick though. I've been wired ever since!

I only drank half of the Tall.  The blue syrup is delicious, IMO, but the rest is too unicorny sweet for me.  And I drink caramel lattes like there is  no tomorrow, so that's saying a lot.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

A little over 3. Had to wait for the heavy construction in my yard to be done.

Docket, hope you feel better.

Cyberic, there is no pace that sounds easy or just running if I were to run 25 miles & then need to run another 6 uphill.

LRB

I only drank half of the Tall.  The blue syrup is delicious, IMO, but the rest is too unicorny sweet for me.  And I drink caramel lattes like there is  no tomorrow, so that's saying a lot.

I took a video of my first sip. I'll send you the link if I can ever figure out how. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I took a video of my first sip. I'll send you the link if I can ever figure out how. 

You know how to find me.  Text it to me?

Damaris

LRB

You know how to find me.  Text it to me?

It's too large for that.