Beginners and Beyond

As these things go; FriDAILIES! (Read 34 times)

B-Plus

You aren't allowed to buy or even bring them into the US.

Dave, that's good news on the house front. Tough to wait for everything to be settled, I bet.

My vote is for pie.

I hope you brought back a huge bag of smarties for the next FE

I was looking into one of those races!

Are you in Seattle this weekend?

Dave

Zelanie

I hope you brought back a huge bag of smarties for the next FE

That would be a good way to count laps!  The Smarties weren't a huge hit with the family.  So we brought back Bueno bars and fruit and nuts from Ayoub's.  And the Kinder egg. 

B-Plus

Yes! Was gonna do uberthons 5k tmw but it disappeared. Sorry, didn't get in touch as it's a rushed trip and I heard you were house hunting. We were thinking of doing an 8-miler tmw touching parts of Elliot Bay and Lake Union.

LRB

Sigh. First my dad tells me his kidneys might be failing, and then my husband tells me he was not allowed to donate blood because his current hemoglobin is 10.  What the fuck?  I am drinking tonight.

It seems there is always something. FFS.

LRB

I am finally home. I got my head kicked in at work this week. Them bitches owe me.

B-Plus

Signing these credit card receipts is annoying FFS

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 easy. Definitely felt easier with dewpoint at "only" 65 and 80 degrees. Now we should build a boat for the incoming rain.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It seems there is always something. FFS.

FFS indeed.  Just hoping it's not cancer.

Weird that his red blood cell count is really low.  He's been running his faster paces ever.  Sigh.

Ended up just going to Pilates and veg here with a martini.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

7 easy. Definitely felt easier with dewpoint at "only" 65 and 80 degrees. Now we should build a boat for the incoming rain.

Make sure it floats.  I would feel like that if I see a DP of 65 (that's like February DP).  Great job.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Make sure it floats.  I would feel like that if I see a DP of 65 (that's like February DP).  Great job.

Typically even if we see dewpoints that low in summer, it usually is 90+, so still sucks. The way this month has gone, it is either uncomfortably humid or dumping rain in record amounts. It's already been the wettest June on record and we may get another 2 inches or more tomorrow. I am so glad I don't sign up for races early, the ones tomorrow sounds like they are in danger of being cancelled.

My neighbor has canoes in the back yard, technically they are on the electric company's property, we can go take them tonight. 

Hopefully your DH's blood work is ok.