Beginners and Beyond

What are your plans for this weekend? (Read 44 times)

Turtle Power

My house will be empty for the first time in forever!! I just might take a 2 day Calgon bath!!

LRB

Plans to gain about 5 lbs by Monday morning.

onemile

I am babysitting my brother's dog which means I will have three german shepherds to contend with.

DavePNW

Conjugal visit, baby! We just sold our house in MI, so my wife is coming out to Seattle for some hardcore househunting.

Dave

From the Internet.

Conjugal visit, baby! We just sold our house in MI, so my wife is coming out to Seattle for some hardcore househunting.

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? :P

I will be running with my club tomorrow morning, cleaning house the rest of the day, racing Sunday unless thunderstorms make that impossible, and then having family over for Father's Day cookout (though it might end up being more of a cook-in due to aforementioned possible thunderstorms).

Zelanie

Going to see Canada vs. Switzerland in the world cup. And a FE run, too! Smile

LRB

And a FE run, too! Smile

I'm having one of those as well.  No running though.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nothing, maybe a movie with hubby.  Miles and martinis.

Damaris

Little Blue

Nothing much.  DH is working much of the weekend, so I'll probably just putz around.  No Father's Day activities, as FIL is travelling.  A run on the rail trail Sunday morning.

B-Plus

Staying in Canada And a FE run, too! Smile

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Tomorrow, we are going to run with a local meet up group for the first time.  Sunday we will meet DD's for lunch at my favorite bar patio.

Starting the weekend at my grandsons baseball game. He's 6 and a real trip. Then off to a large quilt show. Tomorrow night I'm making homemade donuts - my new obsession - for a Father's Day breakfast on Sunday. Oh yea...plus squeezing in my deep water runs each day. Whew, I'm tired already.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

cjones1

Starting the weekend at my grandsons baseball game. He's 6 and a real trip. Then off to a large quilt show. Tomorrow night I'm making homemade donuts - my new obsession - for a Father's Day breakfast on Sunday. Oh yea...plus squeezing in my deep water runs each day. Whew, I'm tired already.

Homemade donuts? I'm gonna need your address. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

happylily

Dave, that's awesome news. You and your wife must be so relieved. Enjoy the house hunting! I've done it 9 times in my life and have always found it exciting.

I have a short, then a LR this weekend. Lots of housecleaning and a bit of gardening. Maybe read in the sun for an hour or two today (supposed to rain tomorrow), then later walk to the old village and sit at a terrace somewhere for a glass of wine and a snack. Tonight will be spent on the couch watching a few episodes of Homeland. Tomorrow, after the LR, I meet with some potential clients for September. Then I have nothing planned the rest of the day. Oh yeah! it's Father's Day this weekend. I'll have to remind the kids of that. They'll do what they want with the information.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I forgot that I have to return a dress that I ordered online, to my local Lululemon store. The reviews for the dress said that it was way too short and I didn't believe them.

ME: "Son, do you find that this dress is too short on me?"

SON, with an exasperated look on his face: "Did you buy that from the huge and crass corporation called Lululemon that specializes in selling stuff to delusional middle-aged women?"

ME: "Never mind..."

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010