Beginners and Beyond

Week 49 Penguins wish you a Happy Hanukkah!! (12/02-12/08) (Read 6 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, the snow quit well before I had to bike out to my car, but it was a chilly trip.  Still good, though.  No biking or yoga today, though I did creep downstairs and decorate the 15 or so cookies that didn't make it to the freezer.  And then had to eat one for breakfast, because how else would you know if the icing was setting?

Two meetings and a seminar today, plus somehow I have to get a million lab things done.  New tech starts Monday!

Was the trike OK with all the snow?

Damaris

GinnyinPA

D - at least they cancelled before you hit the road

HM - we had intermittent snow yesterday as well. The damp air made it feel colder.

Singer who runs a smidge

Was the trike OK with all the snow?

Eh, there wasn't any left by the time I started back to my car.  Just some dampness.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

Well, yoga today was a total bust.  I've been feeling mentally and physically tired this week, and after a couple of sun salutations, that was it.  DH fixed my bike (again), though, so I was able to bike in this morning.  Looking forward to the weekend, although of course I have a hundred things I want to do this weekend.  I also bailed on chorus last night in favor of a bubble bath and an early bed, so at least today I'm not snarling anyone's head off (which I kinda was, yesterday).

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon!  It's my Friday off, my TM is fixed and I have 14 miles tonight.  Went to Pilates this morning and I'm tired and might nap later.

HopesMom, glad you can still bike even in the Winter.

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Today was a rest/xt day. I had intended to do the bike or yoga, but we ended up setting up Christmas instead. Somehow that took all afternoon.