Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Sun No Mo' (Read 29 times)

onemile

If I'm willing to be a little cold on my run, I can actually run 3 to 4 miles without sweating. Most people are pretty sceptical when I say that, but I slightly underdressed this morning, intentionally, and the temps dropped today instead of going up as they usually do during the day. So I was not freezing on my commute back, but I was colder than I had planned. Got home with my skin completely moist-free

Thought I'd share.

I hate being cold so I'd rather sweat

LRB

If I'm willing to be a little cold on my run, I can actually run 3 to 4 miles without sweating. Most people are pretty sceptical when I say that

It's totally true, and fact. No runner who runs in seasons would doubt it.

bluerun

Super B****

I turned the heat up to 74 and I'm still cold.  Tomorrow will be SUCH FUN.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Our AC in cold is warmer than that. You can do better. 😜

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

I just heard the wind while inside the house. I'm not ready to freeze my ass off.

Half Crazy K 2.0

+1 except I mainly use Yelp - that's where people typically go to select a...well anything. One bad review does not steer me away, but a bunch of them will. And in general - it's not whether providers of goods & services make mistakes, it's how they handle them that's more important.

So this screw up I got 15% off the brake service. Last screw up, similar thing, oh, it will take about 90 minutes, 2 hours pass, I ask where TF is my car, they tell me there is only 1 machine to do alignments and it will be a while. They manager gave me that $100+ service for free. So essentially, I complain and get a discount, but the problem is never addressed.

bluerun

Super B****

Our AC in cold is warmer than that. You can do better. 😜

Well, so is mine.  Assuming I'm the only one home, anyway.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My 11 with tempo miles are done. And so am I.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Does anyone's log look like this in Chrome?  In fact, I had to go to Safari to post this picture because I cannot see any of the options above in Chrome either.  Wondering if it's me or Chrome.

Damaris

Cyberic

Does anyone's log look like this in Chrome?  In fact, I had to go to Safari to post this picture because I cannot see any of the options above in Chrome either.  Wondering if it's me or Chrome.

My log is fine on my phone (Chrome+Android)

Cyberic

Tomorrow morning is supposed to be 5 with a windchill feels like of -13. I'll try the new warm pants 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My log is fine on my phone (Chrome+Android)

Mine is good on the phone but not on the computer.  Wondering if Chrome did an update and this site is not supporting it.

Damaris

Tomorrow morning is supposed to be 5 with a windchill feels like of -13. I'll try the new warm pants 

Please report back on butt warmth.

Dave

RunningOnSand

Butt warmth (and lack thereof) is totally a thing.

Chrome me also fucked up my RA. I had to go back to Safari. Oh and I still can’t figure out the picture posting problem.

Please report back on butt warmth.