Beginners and Beyond

Dopey Challenge RR: Four Races Powered by Alcohol, Krispy Kreme Donuts & Mtn Dew (Long and with Pics) (Read 82 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks, guys!

Awww, Lily.  We like to brighten people's days.  And if we could've had you here, we would've!

Damaris

SheCan

What a crazy, wild fun time!!   Sounds very challenging, but boy, such an adventure and good time for y'all.   LOVE, love, love, love all the pictures, and costumes.  And really a margarita crossing the finish line?  That's tough as nails.  You rock!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

delicate flower

This looks like a blast.  I really want to do this some day.  Waking up at 3:00 doesn't sound that bad...it's only two hours sooner than I normally get up.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Greatest race report ever!  Sounds like everyone had a blast.   Way to rock all those races, Damaris!

Good lord, 4 races in 4 days. You should be wearing a Wonder Woman costume, you earned it!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

music_girl117

I feel like I need to add "finish a race holding a margarita" to my bucket list. 

PRs:

5k - 22:53  (May 2015)

10k - 50:00 (unofficial; part of 20k race, March 2015); 50:33 (official; July 2016)

HM - 1:48:40  (Apr. 2015)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's a must!

Damaris