Beginners and Beyond

Politcially Correct SaturDAILIES (Read 46 times)

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Ric - Enjoy the Chicago musical.  Wink  Don't be too late.  Come Monday you'll be listening to this..........

Which would just be a slight deviation from the Chicago Musical.  Meh, maybe nobody'd notice the difference.  Big grin

Did my McMillan nightmare intervals at the track first thing this morning for an additional 4 miles after my 5 last night.  My legs are SPENT!!

Randy

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry, Oski.

Yay, Kristin.

Shari, at least you did as much as you did with your body rebelling.

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!!

9.5 miles @ 7:50/mile done out at the lake, great run!  Only 83* with a dewpoint of 68* and a light breeze, felt great!  It's amazing what a difference just a small drop in temp/humidity can make.

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

RSX

I have had heel issues this week and suspected PF. I had a cortisone shot a few days ago, and taped my foot with J&J tape. I have done some slow TM runs the last 2 days, and today I did 5.79 along our Charles River which felt good. I didn't even mind the feels like temp. of 84. I have a half coming up in 2 weeks so I was nervous that I wouldn't be running but am more confident now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry about the PF issues, RSX.

I did my 6.  Started running and all of a sudden it was 5.50 miles.  I love runs like that.  I did not love twisting my ankle 0.15 from the house but it looks like it was just a tiny twist.  We'll see how it behaves during tomorrow's LR.

Damaris

B-Plus

8 @ 8:02 w/ 6 x 30 sec accelerations

Just B.S.

I have had heel issues this week and suspected PF. I had a cortisone shot a few days ago, and taped my foot with J&J tape. I have done some slow TM runs the last 2 days, and today I did 5.79 along our Charles River which felt good. I didn't even mind the feels like temp. of 84. I have a half coming up in 2 weeks so I was nervous that I wouldn't be running but am more confident now.

You WILL be running. And we will quite possibly run it together.

I said so and I usually get what I want. Big grin

Did you see this years shirt. It's awesome. I love the homage to Boston. My friend Patrick is

the RD (as you know, since you met him at the Boston marathon expo) and I'm going to make

sure he knows we have Boston folk here for the race this year.

Hip Redux

I bought a kayak today!

Oh, and I also mowed the lawn.  That was less fun.

Just B.S.

I bought a kayak today!

Oh, and I also mowed the lawn.  That was less fun.

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!! Enjoy!

Hip Redux

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!Awesome!! Enjoy!

Thanks!  I want to take it out but I might not get to until mid-week.  Wah Sad

Hi dailies:

Beth - cool shirt

10.2, first half easy, second half faster.

Just B.S.

Hi dailies:

Beth - cool shirt

10.2, first half easy, second half faster.

Will run for scenery.

Is Saturday over alrady ?

Beth - love La Moovelle Mode.

Kristin - that training run sounds very cool.  And thumbs up to the thumbs up, if that's not too meta or whatever.

Öskibygoshki - The kayak is mildly exciting, but do keep us up to date on the groin....

AFM - Ran up and down a mountain, couple a mere flesh wounds, MERBs, the usuual.  I'll clean up the bloodstains when I'm good.   Oh, and ready.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

LRB

Supp!

Pizza, wine and a movie tonight; The Wolverine, what a flippin' snoozefest!  I do not want to spoil it for anyone who is going to see it but it pretty much has nothing to do with The X Men.  It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good if that makes sense?  You will want to stay through the final credits though.

I will be running long and slow here in about seven hours or so, guess I should have one more glass of the good stuff, see ya!