Beginners and Beyond

SaturDAILIES (Read 33 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Does anyone? Ever? lol

I went to Crispelli's by the way. The IPA on tap was Norm's Raggedy Ass. I drank two.

Good question.

I just served myself a martini.  And some salami and cheese.

Damaris

Little Blue

I ate some great pizza and drank some yummy ass beer. Now I'm higher than Ed Too Tall Jones walking on stilts.

I had two glasses of exceptionally cheap Cabernet, and I'm loopy.  Not quite Too Tall Jones, but definitely beyond my usual 5'4".

LRB

I had two glasses of exceptionally cheap Cabernet, and I'm loopy.  Not quite Too Tall Jones, but definitely beyond my usual 5'4".

'Atta girl.

Zelanie

We made it to Vancouver, just 4 tires poorer than when we left Seattle. 

And B+ steered us around all the traffic and closed roads. 

Cyberic

We made it to Vancouver, just 4 tires poorer than when we left Seattle. 

And B+ steered us around all the traffic and closed roads. 

What? Tires? Did I miss something?

Zelanie

What? Tires? Did I miss something?

We had to stop for tires in Bellingham.  The last time we went to Vancouver, we had to stop for AC service in Bellingham (the entire vent was blocked somehow, so it wasn't like we could wait since it was also this same week in June).  We apparently like to get our car service done in Bellingham.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wow, Z.

Although my husband has fixed the same tire 3 times in the last week, so....

Damaris

B-Plus

We had to stop for tires in Bellingham.  The last time we went to Vancouver, we had to stop for AC service in Bellingham (the entire vent was blocked somehow, so it wasn't like we could wait since it was also this same week in June).  We apparently like to get our car service done in Bellingham.

Discount Tire? At least you can hang out at Freddy Ms. Glad you made it and hop e you enjoyed the events on Denman.

Zelanie

Discount Tire? At least you can hang out at Freddy Ms. Glad you made it and hop e you enjoyed the events on Denman.

Les Schwab.  I have one by my work so I like to go there when I can.

Now we're in the hotel eating Smarties. Smile  Brought DD and Kinder egg.  Turns out 17 is not too old to enjoy those!

B-Plus

Les Schwab.  I have one by my work so I like to go there when I can.

Now we're in the hotel eating Smarties. Smile  Brought DD and Kinder egg.  Turns out 17 is not too old to enjoy those!

Does everyone know what you mean by Smarties? Don't even think of bringing any kinders home.

Zelanie

One of these two candies are good.

B-Plus

Fire alarm just went off, FFS

Little Blue

Fire alarm just went off, FFS

Presumably a false alarm?  Or did you post while standing in the front yard?

B-Plus

I posted while outside. I assume false, since my building is still in one piece.