Beginners and Beyond

Sunny Sundailies (Read 38 times)

LRB

Brenda Martinez did not advance to the 1500m final, wasn't even close actually. I was really pulling for her but she did great just to make the team!

Zelanie

Your climb from mile 2 to 3 was epic though...can I say epic? There was a member who posted here a million years ago who hated that word. lol

I think it's 9% grade for a full mile!  I go slooooowly up that one, especially when it's hot out!  The dogs were so upset about the whole deal that on the way down every time we hit a little tiny uphill, Zoe just stopped and looked at me like "really?"

I made sure to take them to the creek on the way down (no water on the front half), and all was forgiven.  Here is Mia trying to get her whole body under water in like 8" of water:

I really need to get up into the actual forest.  This is just a little natural area that's close to town that I usually run with the Monday night group.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wait, Usain Bolt's final is RIGHT NOW.  That was the semifinal, Baboon.  HOpe it does not cut NOW!

Damaris

LRB

'Twas some helluva racing on the track tonight across all distances. That 43.03 400m by the South African was lights out.

on my way to badass

'Twas some helluva racing on the track tonight across all distances. That 43.03 400m by the South African was lights out.

My fave tonight!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awesome!  Love that the South African won the 400m.  That was awesome to watch!

Damaris

onemile

I ran 14.  57 miles this week.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Comcast can go fuck!  Usain Bolt was in the starting block and my cable box shut down.  It came back on and the race was over.  FUCKITY FUCK.

This is why you watch live streaming on the internet. They even showed the entire women's marathon this morning, not just the first hour.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Cyberic

This is why you watch live streaming on the internet. They even showed the entire women's marathon this morning, not just the first hour.

I watch pretty much all events on the Web. Some live, some afterwards, but all complete.

Cyberic

The guy on local TV said Justin Gatlin wasn't appreciated much. Is that true? And why? We love the kid Andre DeGrasse around here.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The guy on local TV said Justin Gatlin wasn't appreciated much. Is that true? And why? We love the kid Andre DeGrasse around here.

Gatlin has a history of using PEDs.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Cyberic

Gatlin has a history of using PEDs.

Ah, ok. Thanks.