Beginners and Beyond

Coulda woulda shoulda TuesDAILIES (Read 35 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Weirdest feeling ever; standing outside talking to someone when out of nowhere, a bead of sweat rolls down the small of your back. 

I've had that before, not the talking to someone part (can't remember that one) but I do remember many times a bead of sweat just suddenly going down my back....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Morning!  I have either 7 or an RD tonight.

My mom is having brain surgery today.  It's spreading, WTF.

You are NOT to follow in their footsteps!

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sorry to hear that D 😯

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You are NOT to follow in their footsteps!

I better not!

My mom came out of surgery at 5:30pm, or something.  Apparently, the aneurysm repair or whatever is it they do was a success.  She didn't get the boutique surgery my husband did so she was shaved.  Poor woman.  I'll see whether I can "see" her via video tomorrow or the next day.  Thanks for the thoughts.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 very sluggish miles.

Docket, great to hear the surgery was a success. Hope DH and your mom both have a speedy recovery.

LRB

I took my running gear to work with the thought of running at the trail afterwards, but didn't finish till 7:00. Plus, I still woulda had to drive over there so I said FTS, then drove home and popped a cork instead.

workinprogress11

I took my running gear to work with the thought of running at the trail afterwards, but didn't finish till 7:00. Plus, I still woulda had to drive over there so I said FTS, then drove home and popped a cork instead.

I probably would have done the same thing if you substitute Oreo blizzard for wine.

5 miles.