Beginners and Beyond

The dumbest anti-running law ever (Read 82 times)

I don't spit....but I can snot-rocket like a pro!  

Saw a woman out running this morning pulling her shirt up to wipe the sweat off her face, then blowing an expert snot rocket. Hot.

Dave

happylily

Saw a woman out running this morning pulling her shirt up to wipe the sweat off her face, then blowing an expert snot rocket. Hot.

But let's say that the woman was coming from the opposite direction and that she stops you. She asks if she can wipe her face on your shirt because she's wearing a running bra and can't wipe herself with that. You see that she's perspiring from everywhere, even her fingernails are perspiring. The sweat went in her eyes and now they are stinging and crying and that makes her nose run, so you know there is snot on that sweaty face. You also notice a few tiny flies pasted on her here and there, caught in the sweat. Maybe she also left you in the dust when you started your run with her earlier and you began to feel nauseous because of the heat. She waved at you and left you all alone, walking miserably on the side of the road. Now she wants to wipe her sweaty, snotty and inconsiderate face on your shirt... Is that hot? He didn't think so either. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

But let's say that the woman was coming from the opposite direction and that she stops you. She asks if she can wipe her face on your shirt because she's wearing a running bra and can't wipe herself with that. You see that she's perspiring from everywhere, even her fingernails are perspiring. The sweat went in her eyes and now they are stinging and crying and that makes her nose run, so you know there is snot on that sweaty face. You also notice a few tiny flies pasted on her here and there, caught in the sweat. Maybe she also left you in the dust when you started your run with her earlier and you began to feel nauseous because of the heat. She waved at you and left you all alone, walking miserably on the side of the road. Now she wants to wipe her sweaty, snotty and inconsiderate face on your shirt... Is that hot? He didn't think so either. 

This reads like a Penthouse Letter...

excuse me, I've got some "business" to take care of

You people have issues 

happylily

This reads like a Penthouse Letter...

excuse me, I've got some "business" to take care of

Uh?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Cyberic

It would depend if I'm in the middle of an interval or not. If not, she can wipe her face. I don't mind a little snot and bugs. But I don't care if you're a friggin' goddess, I ain't stopping for your face wipe or because you broke an ankle or whatever if I'm running an interval.

#priorities