Beginners and Beyond

ThursDailies are really Friday Eve (Read 29 times)

RunningOnSand

Planned on 6 but stretched it to 7 despite not having the time for it, because things were going so awesomely.

This is awesome!

RunningOnSand

'Morning.  I was very, very happy with how I felt on my three mile jog yesterday.  No worse than after a marathon.  I remember how I felt like complete hell during my first run following my first Ironman.  I am optimistic that it won't take me a month to recover this time.  Speaking of running, I've got another jog to do later today.

This is also awesome.

RunningOnSand

Hey there fine folks of the interwebs.

I ran 5'ish with a new RB. Loved it--the miles flew by. And I felt way better than yesterday's workout. I like easy running.

Runshortii

Baboon - glad it seems you're recovering well!

I ran 4. Leaving for Chicago tomorrow

I ran 4. Leaving for Chicago tomorrow

Exciting! How you feeling?

Dave

onemile

I ran 8

Runshortii

Exciting! How you feeling?

Combination of excited and nervous and just wanting to get it over with lol. I feel more nervous for this one than I was for my first. Go figure. Legs feel alright though, think by Saturday they’ll feel pretty good hopefully

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Combination of excited and nervous and just wanting to get it over with lol. I feel more nervous for this one than I was for my first. Go figure. Legs feel alright though, think by Saturday they’ll feel pretty good hopefully

Nerves are good.  Enjoy the expo.  It's another part of Chicago that I really liked.  I posted this before, but as a final reminder, when you approach the corral area, don't forget to look up.....

Good Luck!

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

You probably felt less pressure to achieve a goal time for the first.

Dave

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training.