Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES (Read 20 times)

LRB

I ran 5.4.

I pity the fool who didn't get their run done early, it's already smokin' out there. 🥵

RD#3. Probably run tomorrow.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Since I didn't run yesterday, my HMP intervals will happen today.

Damaris

delicate flower

'Morning!  Slept in this morning.  I needed the rest and sleep.

I pity the fool who didn't get their run done early

That would be me.  Now I am staring 95 degrees in the face when I can finally get away from work and run.

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

SRD for me.  We're supposed to get back to more normal/cooler temps starting tomorrow.

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 with 5 x 5 minutes T. Doesn't matter today when I ran, it was miserably humid, even early this morning.  And I swear the heat & humidity makes the damn sex bugs scream even louder. In a first, Garmin seems to think I've been really productive the last 10 days or so. Usually if I up the mileage, it tells me I suck. Now it's telling me I can run a sub 22 minute 5k. HAHAHAHAHA.

KCRuns

I swam a mile this morning.  Will try to run on the treadmill this afternoon.  It's too hot to run outside.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I swam a mile this morning.  Will try to run on the treadmill this afternoon.  It's too hot to run outside.

+1

Damaris

sdWhiskers

'Morning!  Slept in this morning.  I needed the rest and sleep.

RD today.

Not full blown summer here yet. We can usually make it to July 1 before turning on the AC.

Last night, right after putting kid to bed, the whole house rattled for a few seconds. They are saying definitely not an earthquake but maybe sonic boom from military? Freaking weird. Cat was pissed for at least the next hour.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

7 miles on the button (not intentionally) for me. 68 degrees, 98% humidity and a soupy fog at 5:30am. Without direct sun, I don't mind this a lot but add sun and I would melt!

delicate flower

There are two guys doing the roofing on our house and they are on day two now.  I told them yesterday that they were free to use the bathroom in our basement but so far they have not taken me up on that offer.  Where do they pee, and do I really want to know?

<3

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

There are two guys doing the roofing on our house and they are on day two now.  I told them yesterday that they were free to use the bathroom in our basement but so far they have not taken me up on that offer.  Where do they pee, and do I really want to know?

Working on a roof in this heat and humidity - how often do you think they have to pee?

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                          10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

In bottles like the Amazon delivery drivers I assume.

Dave

30 mins pool mix, I mention Monday the my plan de la semaine is replace my little 2.5-3 workday runs with pool mix.

I’m already itching for redemption. 

Dave