Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 45 times)

LRB

We tried dead lifting on friday.  It doesn't take much to irritate it, though it had been a while since my last flare.

Yeah you may recall (or probably not) a similar thing happened to me last May, which was ironic because dead-lifting was always one of my strengths. The problem went away in short order though.

Hip Redux

Yeah you may recall (or probably not) a similar thing happened to me last May, which was ironic because dead-lifting was always one of my strengths. The problem went away in short order though.

And I'm sure this will too, I'm just tired of always dealing with something.

I know you hear me!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I still have stomach cramps, but yesterday's fever and nausea are gone, so that's an improvement. Unfortunately, I still have to work. I will try running 15-16 miles after work to compensate for the LR I missed yesterday. On a more positive note, it will be about 20C today (meaning warm in American) and I plan on spending the day outside with the kids. Lots of flower beds to clean up, fresh air will do us all good.

Damaris, flying home already? That is sad... Be careful, some people here and in another forum may accuse you of being part of the 1%ers if they hear that you can afford to fly to Europe for a race for only 4 days...

Lol.  Very thankful for that. :-P

feel better!

Damaris

LRB

I know you hear me!

No, I hear whining. Choke yourself. lol

Yeah it totally blows. Totally.

Hip Redux

No, I hear whining. Choke yourself. lol

Wait, what? lol

LRB

Wait, what? lol

That's from Full Metal Jacket, circa 1987. It's a classic line...for those who remember it that is. lol

Hip Redux

That's from Full Metal Jacket, circa 1987. It's a classic line...for those who remember it that is. lol

OH.  lol

outoftheblue

I'm old enough to remember!

D - Welcome back to the States.  Sorry you didn't have more time to enjoy Paris.  How are the lungs feeling today?

Life is good.

LRB

onemile

I ran 7 (4.5 with Bruno).  My piece of shit garmin gave me an out of memory error a little over a mile in.  And then it stopped recording my distance. Which took me awhile to notice.  There was nothing on it to delete except that bit of a run but I tried clearing the history. No luck. Did a reset and then it worked again. This is the suckiest garmin so far. (the 620)

LRB

I ran 7 (4.5 with Bruno).  My piece of shit garmin gave me an out of memory error a little over a mile in.  And then it stopped recording my distance. Which took me awhile to notice.  There was nothing on it to delete except that bit of a run but I tried clearing the history. No luck. Did a reset and then it worked again. This is the suckiest garmin so far. (the 620)

For fucks sake man even my ancient 410 overwrites the oldest lap while recording the newest one indefinitely until you delete the old workouts.

I cannot believe they did not include that basic ability in the new watch.

onemile

For fucks sake man even my ancient 410 overwrites the oldest lap while recording the newest one indefinitely until you delete the old workouts.

I cannot believe they did not include that basic ability in the new watch.

The stupid thing is, that I didn't even have any history on there. I have it set to delete all runs after uploading.  So the only thing on there was the current run. So I tried deleting that. 

LRB

The stupid thing is, that I didn't even have any history on there. I have it set to delete all runs after uploading.  So the only thing on there was the current run. So I tried deleting that. 

lol - you poor thing!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Knocks on wood:

i have had zero issues with my 620 and I wear it daily. Even as a daily wear.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

6 today. Extremely difficult but I'm going to blame humidity because I refuse to believe I've reached and surpassed my peak.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**