Beginners and Beyond

MonDailies (Read 24 times)

LRB

This is simple, though. They take your money and then you have to pay for everything anyway.

It's not as bad now (I have Blue Cross Blue Shield Simply Blue) but back when I has BCBS Plan 4, it was an absolute nightmare. Nothing was ever finalized, even when it was!

Plan 10 on the other hand was the bomb. It's not so much that I miss it, I am just grateful to have had it to know what royalty feels like.

delicate flower

Got my second 5 mile run done and saw another bear.  This one was maybe 15 feet away, then scurried in the other direction when it saw me.  I've seen 25-30 bears this year.  It's weird how many I've seen.  This one wasn't very big...somewhere between a cub and an adult.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles on the treadmill & strength training. Had a sinus headache yesterday & today, which means I had to get a covid test for work. So waiting on those results. I know it's because the weather did a rapid change, but I don't want to lie on the screening to get in the building & then be "that" person who actually has covid.

This forum has something for everyone!

One thing I do not miss. 

I was at a customer all day today, so had to put on big boy clothes for the first time in a long time. I also had to leave at 6:30 AM, so ran 7 miles with strides starting at 4:40 AM. 

Dave

Insurance explanation of benefits and co-pays are in that category too (for me).

I’m with you on that one.

Dave

Cyberic

This forum has something for everyone!

I noticed there has been very little Stryd talk recently. Will I start to see mention of Whoop instead? There are ads for it everywhere I look.

Stryd talk: I sold mine, and don't miss it one single bit. The foot pod is ultra accurate, but the power thing, as much as I tried to make it useful, just wasn't. Some people like it...

The talk was mostly centered around pairing the thing, and its accuracy on the TM.

Good times, I tell ya DaveP.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Stryd talk: I sold mine, and don't miss it one single bit. The foot pod is ultra accurate, but the power thing, as much as I tried to make it useful, just wasn't. Some people like it...

The talk was mostly centered around pairing the thing, and its accuracy on the TM.

Good times, I tell ya DaveP.

I haven't sold mine but have not used it for a year or so and in fact, I accidentally stepped over it when Hershey dumped it on the floor not long ago. Mine was accurate outside but on the TM it was super inaccurate (on all the TMs). Stryd people kept saying the Stryd was infallible on the TM which sounded stupid to me, especially since it had me at 13-15mm when I was clearly running and not walking.

Damaris