Beginners and Beyond

ThursRainyDailies (Read 36 times)

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Our cat has caught one mouse now. We've had her for 6 months. She was actually playing with the mouse, and not killing/eating it. But there's no way it could get away from her. Good enough for me. We got rid of it.

Our cat can't catch the mice, and it drives her absolutely crazy.  I swear these mice went to train with the special forces or something.  The dog is completely oblivious.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

sdWhiskers

Whatever the meeting is today, I hope it's just blah blah stuff or good news!

Thankfully, just the usual: senior level folks patting themselves on the back for all the great work they are doing, lol

sdWhiskers

Our cat can't catch the mice, and it drives her absolutely crazy.  I swear these mice went to train with the special forces or something.  The dog is completely oblivious.

When I was in grad school, I lived in a house divided into like 8 apartments. Landlord calls one day asking if I have mice in my place. All of the other 7 apartments did but I did not. My cat didn't catch any but he kept them out. I mean, I'm sure they were in the walls and stuff but I never saw one which is what really matters. Good kitty! Also gosh, what a shit hole that place was.

My current cat, sitting on his favorite (warm) spot: the cable modem

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I bet your cat is a male.  The hunters are female.  The males are very stupid.  I have three males, two females, I know who are the smartest of those.

Damaris

Bert-o

I lost my rama

My current cat, sitting on his favorite (warm) spot: the cable modem

3/17 - NYC Half

Bert-o

I lost my rama

I bet your cat is a male.  The hunters are female.  The males are very stupid.  I have three males, two females, I know who are the smartest of those.

It's a girl. 

3/17 - NYC Half

Baboon

delicate flower

I ran 3.4 easy miles this morning and snapped about a dozen pics.  For those of you who are not one of my thousands of social media followers:

<3

Runshortii

This explains a lot. When we had my mom's cat she was 19 years old and could catch mice, but my fat 20 lb 4 year old male cat can't catch anything.

Runshortii

sd - beautiful kitty!!

baboon - nice pictures!

I did yesterdays workout today, since yesterday ended up being close to a 15 hour workday between inservices and not leaving work til after midnight. I ran 7 with 10x30 seconds hill repeats. Have I mentioned I'm infatuated with my new Bostons? I got them mainly for faster stuff, but now I just want to wear them for everything.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's a girl. 

LOL.  OK, she is defective. Smile

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

5 miles done and Pilates.

Damaris

Cyberic

Baboon, nice pics. In the second one, couldn't you move out of the way so we could see the train better?

Cyberic

I'm infatuated with my new Bostons? I got them mainly for faster stuff, but now I just want to wear them for everything.

They're the best. Damn my wide feet.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles at summer pace.

sdWhiskers, cute cat.

Baboon, beautiful scenery!

Italiana626

The Latecomer

SD - Gorgeous kitty!

Baboon - Pic 1: breathtaking. Pic 2: hilarious!

5.13 yuck miles. 97 degrees today, but it had dropped all the way down to 94 for my run.   I have snakes in my back yard (backs up to trees and water), I'm sure there are mice out there too, but haven't seen them. What we do have here in SC, in horrible abundance, are 'Palmetto bugs'. You can google it if you want. Hate those fuckers.