Beginners and Beyond

Tuesday Penguins Will Not Fall On the First Day of Fall (Read 25 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Feel free to vent, Lauren :-)

Only 4 on the bike path for us, but last mile was 9:59 as I cranked the ticker up to 140. Actually felt sluggish up to our turnaround, but a quick pOp stop turned things around.

PADRunner

Fall? Is that that thing when temperatures drop, the leaves turn beautiful colors, and people get ready for winter? Yeah, we don't have that here.  Hopefully, it will get down to the low 70s by December. It's still in the 90s today and I am wearing shorts and a running shirt. DD has an XC meet tonight and I will go run after it gets dark. It's that busy time of year, again. Wait, we are always busy...

You're going to have to do something about those 90s. I'll be back out her the end of October for BC. Maybe we can get together this time.

Robert31320

Team TJ

But are you by chance coming to Florence in late Oct?

Overslept this morning so I only had time to run 2.5 miles but I ran 1 warmup mile at the gym yesterday and also did 20 minutes on the stairclimber.

I'm trying to get ready for our trip to the Smokies in mid Oct ...plan to hike some trails.  I am making my husband power walk a hill in our neighborhood  every night to get him in trail climbing shape. Ha.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Robert31320

Team TJ

4.2 miles for me this morning.  Temp was 67* with a nice North breeze.  Man that felt good!

Running for TJ because he can't.

From the Internet.

HsM - I do olfactory behavior experiments with mice. The subjects are finicky enough on their own, never mind with equiment failure on top of that!